Show Off Your Inner Fanboy (or Fangirl)

Jungle Pred unboxed.
Like the Robocop it's a good price/quality ratio figurine (packaging is OK and several accessories are included). The details are fine for the size.
But, it's more a keep-in-the-box item than for display or play (like the Robocop).
The spare hands are not easy to swap and posing is rather limited (stability issue, the stand peg only fits one foot hole).
Edit : in US Dollars it's a better deal than Hasbro "vintage" Star Wars figurines for comparison.
Edit : much better looking pictures.

Pred_VS_Robo.jpg

Last edited:
New acquisitions.
The Discovery (I've been looking for one for a long time).
They are from Japan, the import taxe made the purchase a bit expensive.

IMG_2186.JPG

IMG_2189.JPG

IMG_2190.JPG

@blksuperman2 that's friggin' cool, though are you've got three police cars just following each other just around the corner of that rapper and pizza place. Don't your police have much else to do? :p

Jokes aside, that's some pretty neat stuff. Must've cost you a fortune though! :eek:

@blksuperman2 that's friggin' cool, though are you've got three police cars just following each other just around the corner of that rapper and pizza place. Don't your police have much else to do? :p

Jokes aside, that's some pretty neat stuff. Must've cost you a fortune though! :eek:

Thanks Flash525. I started collecting LEGO right after my second son was born in '99. That was the first year of Star Wars LEGO. I've definitely dropped some money over the years but when you think about 21-22yrs it's not too much per year.

Walt Disney World is selling Kyber Crystals and I got this thing off Etsy to display them.

ADCJnXC.jpg

Walt Disney World is selling Kyber Crystals and I got this thing off Etsy to display them.

ADCJnXC.jpg
For a moment there, I was seeing a makeshift infinity gauntlet. :p

my newer hobby is collecting art prints and i'm really into Ben Harman's Disney series. These are the first two that I've ever had framed.

Lady & the Tramps, both # 10 of their respective runs.

IdhqUmD.jpg

yaAKVJC.jpg

UG3jSYt.jpg

i have about 6 more Harman's to get framed and some various comic ones as well. will get pics as i sort them out better

Avengers except you Loki, Assemble.

721NYab.jpg

The Emperor protectsIMG_2358.JPG

But having a loaded bolter and a chain sword never hurt, either.

IMG_2359.JPG

I'm planning on moving in the future and this is a great thread for ideas I can use to decorate my home theater. How much fun would it be to have shelves and framed posters along with the killer video/sound system.

giphy.gif

but happy

Bought myself a new bookshelf for the media room and I ordered some bookends for the top shelf.

hYNdZyR.jpg

Arrived this morning.
Not opened yet.

IMG_2365.JPG

IMG_2366.JPG

Quick unboxing. Need to find a proper spot for it.
IMG_2368.JPG

IMG_2369.JPG

Last edited:
Old figures I dusted off and put in a display case.
Jaina Solo and Mara Jade Bishoujo style.

IMG_2376.JPG

Bought myself a new bookshelf for the media room and I ordered some bookends for the top shelf.

hYNdZyR.jpg

What edition of the LotR is that and who printed it? I have the Houghton Mifflin 2nd Edition, Collector's Edition, Harper Collins, and Easton Press, but don't think I've seen that one?

These are some more of my Ben Harman prints that are flattening. The size of these prints are 12x36 and all are limited edition, some smaller print runs than others

Aladdin (Day)
5sHGWPq.jpg

Hunchback (Day)
GY0uTiP.jpg

Hunchback (Night)
VzTHWTe.jpg

Lion King
pQzby2Y.jpg

I'm not a true H.P Lovecraft fan but I wanted a statue of The Ancient One.
Modicum price to boot.
IMG_2382.JPG
IMG_2381.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"