Show Off Your Inner Fanboy (or Fangirl)

i got this AP Print from Juan Ramos that I love. But i have no idea how i want to frame and matte it

OQy9odU.jpg

@ComicChick Did you ever show off that Gone With the Wind stuff that an awesome friend sent to you? :D

i've been flattening some of my posters, also trying to decide what to keep/frame/sell etc. and just finished flattening these two from DMB concerts i've worked

kPDxs3t.jpg

#646 of 650

m7AF4C8.jpg

122 of 500. unfortunately this one does have some damage but i think it could possible be hidden in a frame

I just need Lucas, Williams and Bulloch/Wingreen or Bullock/Morrison.

267387495_10158777654354682_7017996617365332739_n.jpg

i've been flattening some of my posters, also trying to decide what to keep/frame/sell etc. and just finished flattening these two from DMB concerts i've worked

kPDxs3t.jpg

#646 of 650

m7AF4C8.jpg

122 of 500. unfortunately this one does have some damage but i think it could possible be hidden in a frame

Ohhh I love them!!! I love DMB.

I have another trinity finished.
Piatz3V.jpg

273736812_10158868853654682_791219705101466668_n.jpg

Last edited:
i will trade you a Gronkowski for a Chris

You couldn't have picked a player I dislike even more. Except Roethlisberger. :(

3 years waiting and double the initial price but it finally arrived:
Probe Droid from Attakus.
IMG_2452.JPG

IMG_2454.JPG IMG_2453.jpg

I got this during Free Comic Book Day a few years ago. There was a comic book artist in the shop named Gregg Paulsen and he was doing commissions. I think I was one of the only people to request the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

FReDOR3WQAAv0qg

Only a few. I don't want to break the bank. I just try and collect what I like.
qiYBjlj.jpg

Left (new purchase) : Vader ESB/RoTJ. 2022 version with Kyber Crystal (you put either the crystal or the blade on the hilt) and "movie effects" blade.
Right: Vader ANH. 2010 or so version. Much more heavier than the new version.

IMG_2736.jpg

Excellent pickup, Monsieur Xavier! I've been wanting to upgrade from my Hasbro Vader lightsaber to one of these realistic-looking movie replicas for a while now.

Excellent pickup, Monsieur Xavier! I've been wanting to upgrade from my Hasbro Vader lightsaber to one of these realistic-looking movie replicas for a while now.

Thank you.

Hasbro Force FX (elite for the new sabers they are releasing) are fine replica.
Note : the old Vader version is heavier and the sound effects louder than the new one but it's not a deal breaker.

I have a Master Replica, Hasbro Black Series, Disney Savi's Workshop build, but I really like the one I got from SabrePro. I got the other Darth Revan lightsaber and this turns a bunch of different colors. Also, it's easier to do tricks with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"