Small rant on Sapphire Lanterns

^:funny:

Speaking of, damn I would love a Sailor Moon reboot of some sort

^:funny:

Speaking of, damn I would love a Sailor Moon reboot of some sort

Rumor is there is one in the works right now. Well, not sure if it's a reboot or just another series, but something new from the franchise

That would be awesome. You can't even buy the original magna anymore except on ebay.

Tell me about it. I had to find one of those online fan-translated manga sites to read that series.

How could you compare something as great as the Powerpuff Girls to this crap :(

Well, it's the only comparison I could think of. At least the Powerpuff girls punch and get their hands dirty. O...o

Pink Sapphire Lobo: "There's gonna be love up in dis joint...or else!"

Pink Sapphire Guy Gardner: "You don't like pink? My ass sends it's regards!"

Green Lantern has been the Powerpuff Girls for boys since Johns came up with the emotional spectrum. Hell, Sinestro turned into Princess Serenity in the last issue of Blackest Night. Personally, I'm down with that, although it sometimes gets taken too far.

As a Sailor Moon fan I read that comment and died a little bit inside as now I'm picturing Sinestro in Princess Serenity's dress :argh::woot:

NefCanuck

Miss Webb said:
Can you imagine Hal, Guy or John in crouching poses with ass out and half exposed pecs? Thigh high boots? Just sayin'. :cwink:

Actually I can. Wouldn't mind seeing it either...with Hal, anyway.

With the Star Sapphires I'll be honest, the costumes don't bother me. Mainly because this is one fangirl who doesn't mind the sight of a woman in electric pink thigh highs...but also because honestly, those costumes are tame compared to some out there.

What DOES bother me though is the way that the whole Corps seems to basically being made up entirely of the unfortunate "Woman driven crazy by love" trope. Seriously...Johns, you're better than that, surely?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"