Snowy Hell from the Midwest to the East Coast

you're in PA too? Where I'm at, we're supposed to be getting 12-18 inches of snow. :csad:

Yeah, I live in the Northern suburbs of Philly. But I was actually supposed to be up in Allentown tomorrow night on a first date with a girl I met online so this is like a double kick to the yam bag. :cmad:

Yeah, I live in the Northern suburbs of Philly. But I was actually supposed to be up in Allentown tomorrow night on a first date with a girl I met online so this is like a double kick to the yam bag. :cmad:
Allentown you say? Thats about around the area where Me and Mike are at. About a hour or so apart from each other.

I checked weather.com, and it seems like the weather in Philly for the next days won't go below 33 degrees. So I'm wondering if they are just going to get wet, snowy mess there?

I much prefer snow to the rainy, windy hell that's going on right now.

I went to a Broadway show last night and as we got soaked just walking 2 blocks in that rainy, windy hell all we kept saying was "At least it's not snowing!" (because driving home to NJ wouldn't have been fun)

I'm in northern NJ, and the forecast keeps changing - the "Paralyzing Blizzard" part of the map keeps shifting. I want it to shift away.

But we're definitely getting something, my bad knee is killing me - and that's never a good sign. :csad:

Stop complaining and make a awesome snow fort and launch snowballs at random people. It's what I would do. And possibly so would Dance Cook.

Like this:

*In Snow fort*

Me::awesome:
Random Person walks by: :csad: what is that thing?
Me: *pops out* :awesome: BOOM A LA SHACKLA SHACKLA TASTIC! *THROWS SNOWBALLS AT MAN*

See....not that hard...
Nice, make a super sized snow fort with a gin on it saying free Hot Chocolate. People will come up begging for the stuff, then you you pop up from the top, tossing tons of snow on them. It would be the **** :awesome:

I went to a Broadway show last night and as we got soaked just walking 2 blocks in that rainy, windy hell all we kept saying was "At least it's not snowing!" (because driving home to NJ wouldn't have been fun)

That's why you take the PATH. :yay:

Here in Western Kentucky, the past couple days it's been a cool 61 degrees here. Today was in the 40s again, but damn was that nice........:awesome:?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"