Snowy Hell from the Midwest to the East Coast

Kind of funny we getting all this snow but poor Canada getting a heat spell and have to bring tons of snow from the mountains for the Olympic games

Damn, really? That is pretty ironic considering that the power is out in my place, and we still have about a foot of snow here. We never get snow that sticks, and now we have way more fall than in the past few years combined. I really can't wait until Spring.:csad:

Snowman I made

frostbite.jpg

:yay: finally snow here in Eastern NC. Maybe 4 inches in the yard. No one is going anywhere tomorrow. 5-8 inches is suppose to be here.

The meteorologists are predicting upwards of another eight inches overnight and through tomorrow.

:dry:

Last edited:
yea here in Dallas it should start snowing again in a bit but it wont be as much as last time

I still have no power. I remember wishing in high school that we could get snow that sticks here for a few days so that we could enjoy it. Boy was I terribly wrong.

*goes to think warm thoughts*

I still have no power. I remember wishing in high school that we could get snow that sticks here for a few days so that we could enjoy it. Boy was I terribly wrong.

*goes to think warm thoughts*

my power didnt go down

my power didnt go down

What sucks is that my street was the last in the neighborhood to go down, so we're the last to get ours back on. The damn electric company called to ask if the power was on, I went home and check it. I call to them that it was still off yesterday, and they then gave me that "We are currently working to get your power restored response." The culesac behind me never had their power go out, but somehow my entire street has been in the dark for too damn long.:cmad:

Sure would love another snow day tomorrow.

Snow days in college = :up:

What sucks is that my street was the last in the neighborhood to go down, so we're the last to get ours back on. The damn electric company called to ask if the power was on, I went home and check it. I call to them that it was still off yesterday, and they then gave me that "We are currently working to get your power restored response." The culesac behind me never had their power go out, but somehow my entire street has been in the dark for too damn long.:cmad:

that sucks.

They suck when they happen on your day off :csad:

My high school had Wed and Thurs off. In all 4 years I was there, they were very stingy with snow days. I think one year we used 3 but outside of that, we were lucky to get 2. And they never did a delayed opening when they should have.

One time there was a gas leak and we got out early for that which was cool.

My friends at college in Maryland had the whole week off. Damn them :cmad:

Last edited:

I was hoping for that monday into tuesday but it's just going to clip us and give us rain. On the other hand it'll melt all the big piles of snow we still have. :)

Yep just woke up and we are getting more snow too. It doesn't bother me as I don't have to drive sine i get a ride to work. Though I think if my job is open today we will be deader then crap.

I have no idea how much snow we're supposed to get tonight. But I have a chem test tomorrow. I'm conflicted. I want to get the test over with but it would also be nice if it got cancelled due to snow.

I have no idea how much snow we're supposed to get tonight. But I have a chem test tomorrow. I'm conflicted. I want to get the test over with but it would also be nice if it got cancelled due to snow.
I heard 4 to 8 inches.

really? well I guess that isn't enough to close stuff down.
That's what I heard from work, so it would be different. Me personally, I hope we get less then that. I'm just so sick of snow rignt now! Bring on the spring DAMN IT!:cmad:

Ugh...it's snowing again. The amount has been increased to near 10-11 inches expected.

Ugh...it's snowing again. The amount has been increased to near 10-11 inches expected.

Stop complaining and make a awesome snow fort and launch snowballs at random people. It's what I would do. And possibly so would Dance Cook.

Like this:

*In Snow fort*

Me::awesome:
Random Person walks by: :csad: what is that thing?
Me: *pops out* :awesome: BOOM A LA SHACKLA SHACKLA TASTIC! *THROWS SNOWBALLS AT MAN*

See....not that hard...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"