Snowy Hell from the Midwest to the East Coast

Stop complaining and make a awesome snow fort and launch snowballs at random people. It's what I would do. And possibly so would Dance Cook.

Like this:

*In Snow fort*

Me::awesome:
Random Person walks by: :csad: what is that thing?
Me: *pops out* :awesome: BOOM A LA SHACKLA SHACKLA TASTIC! *THROWS SNOWBALLS AT MAN*

See....not that hard...

:funny:

I may have to try that man.
how much did you guys get in last week's storm?

First round - 5 inches
Second round - 9 inches
This round - 10-11 inches expected

Some of it has melted, but alot of it is still out there.

The first round we got was around 6 inches. The second round was 17 inches and the storm tonight should be around 3-6 inches for us.

I heard there is another storm this week on the East coast? Anyone here the same?

Edit: Nevermind... reading a page back does wonders...

Last edited:
I think there's some snow coming tonight or tomorrow.

My area has gotten roughly 10 inches this round...with 1-3 more expected overnight.

Just started snowing here. It's not supposed to be a lot, but enough to screw up my commute tomorrow. :cmad:

Moved from NJ to Seattle over the summer, and I'm glad I did. :up: I'm done dealing with snow for awhile and I likes it.

Moved from NJ to Seattle over the summer, and I'm glad I did. :up: I'm done dealing with snow for awhile and I likes it.
Wow! That's quite a move...from one coast to the other!

Wow! That's quite a move...from one coast to the other!

Yup :up: Drove the whole way with my girlfriend and a cat. Not too bad, not too bad. Seattle is no replacement for NYC, though.

Today was the worst out of the three days we got hit.

Lots of oil drums, jug handles and fat sandwiches... also, Camden.

Great, now they're calling for a ****ing "Snowicane" here in PA on Thursday. Just what we needed :up:

I really feel for you guys on the east coast...

WHAT?!!!!!!:cmad:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

:csad:

I was watching CBS News and they said the storm will start tomorrow night and go on all day Thursday and into Friday. It really depends where you are in PA though. I know I'm in the 12-18 inches range but Philly is in 6-12 inches range.

I was watching CBS News and they said the storm will start tomorrow night and go on all day Thursday and into Friday. It really depends where you are in PA though. I know I'm in the 12-18 inches range but Philly is in 6-12 inches range.
Jesus freaking christ! When will it ever end! I'm just about ready to pack up all my ****, leave and say f it! I'm just so damn sick of it already! And its always on the weekends!:cmad: When I have to work!

On Sunday it was nice and sunny in the 50's now its gonna blizzard for 3 days straight!

last weekend was perfect. how I miss it already! :csad:

I much prefer snow to the rainy, windy hell that's going on right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"