• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Jessica Jones So, they're bringing back Kilgrave for S02?

A couple possibilities include flashbacks or, my favorite, PTSD visions. She was seeing him when he wasn't there last season. There's no reason to think killing him magically cured her.

If they bring him back to life after snapping his neck, I will not accept it. Flashbacks or PTSD visions are fine. But that's it.

PTSD visions could work... I'm also definitely NOT here for him coming back to life. Even having him back at all is tantamount to: nothing new to see here.

PTSD visions could work... I'm also definitely NOT here for him coming back to life. Even having him back at all is tantamount to: nothing new to see here.

Looking at the set pictures

looks like he will be in the mind of all the people he affected.

Yeah I'm pretty cold to the idea of him coming back to life. Hopefully it will just be flashbacks or him haunting Jessica.

If they bring him back to life after snapping his neck, I will not accept it. Flashbacks or PTSD visions are fine. But that's it.

Agreed. He was brilliant but I want people who have their necks snapped and don't have superpowers defending against that to stay dead. Also I want her to face new villains too. Flashbacks or PTSD visions I would welcome though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"