Sony Toky Game Show 2014

Watch Sony’s Pre-TGS Press Conference. August 31, 2014 . 8:30pm

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Asia will hold a pre-TGS press conference later today at 3:00 pm Japan time (that’s 11 pm PST). You’ll be able to view the conference using the livestream below. Siliconera will report announcements as they happen.

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Asia will hold a pre-TGS press conference later today at 3:00 pm Japan time (that’s 11 pm PST). You’ll be able to view the conference using the livestream below. Siliconera will report announcements as they happen.
[YT]5D-Wr_3-E5U[/YT]

Read more stories about PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4 & PlayStation Vita on Siliconera.

source: Siliconera

hopefully, we'll hear more about update 2.0 and get a release date for that.

oh.....and Final Fantasy XV da***t!!!! I bought my PS3 for that game and I'm still waiting!! :argh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely hope we get some Japanese centric info on games that slipped the other shows like Tekken X SF, Last Guardian (either announce it for PS4 or officially cancel it already)

With any luck 2.0 goes live in Japan after the show with the rest of the world next week

Tekken X SF would be nice, too!

as would a new gen Street Fighter.........

and a new gen Soul Calibur.......

so did they reveal anything yet?

A bunch of Vita stuff but it was pretty much what they had at their pre show a few weeks ago

ah. ok.

but the real show doesn't actually start until Thursday, right?

so there's going to be more to come?

ah. ok.

but the real show doesn't actually start until Thursday, right?

so there's going to be more to come?

thats what Im hearing. This was the Asia specific version of the Japanese focused pre-show they had earlier this month

thats what Im hearing. This was the Asia specific version of the Japanese focused pre-show they had earlier this month

ah. good! hope they talk about Update 2.0, too.

I'm actually more eager to hear about that.......lol.

I know that there will be plenty of games, but I want my media features d*** it!! :argh:

don't let the X1 have all the fun. :csad:

can't argue with you there but i would me more interested in the game if it was (still) exclusive :o

keeping this Sony exclusive would have been big........

heck, it's one of the main reasons why I bought my PS3 in the first place. it was in anticipation of this game, back when it was a PS3 exclusive.

but tbh.......I've kind of lost interest in the game after all this time.........

I'm frankly more interested in western RPGs and open world RPGs like Dragon Age, Fallout, Skyrim, etc. games where you can create your own protagonists instead of being stuck with an existing one.

that being said........Stella is hot!! :hubba
why can't she be the main protagonist instead of that Noctis guy.........:csad:

and it sucks that there are NO female party members!!! :cmad:

keeping this Sony exclusive would have been big........

heck, it's one of the main reasons why I bought my PS3 in the first place. it was in anticipation of this game, back when it was a PS3 exclusive.

but tbh.......I've kind of lost interest in the game after all this time.........

I'm frankly more interested in western RPGs and open world RPGs like Dragon Age, Fallout, Skyrim, etc. games where you can create your own protagonists instead of being stuck with an existing one.

that being said........Stella is hot!! :hubba
why can't she be the main protagonist instead of that Noctis guy.........:csad:

and it sucks that there are NO female party members!!! :cmad:

my main reason for buying a Ps3 was tekken 6. look how that turned out :o

it was also for gta 4. that's never been P.S exclusive but it was always timed and geez look how that turned out as well. ****.

and i don't blame you for losing interest. i know this one chick who bought her super slim Ps3 for (at the time) FFv13 and she was so pissed when it was announced retitled and redesigned for next gen lol. dunno what she makes of it now though

who's stella? and yeah yo Me2 is one of my favorite games ever. I was never into FFs but I would've gotten FF13 and v13 if they were exclusive because its those types of games that add value to your console, you know

my main reason for buying a Ps3 was tekken 6. look how that turned out :o

it was also for gta 4. that's never been P.S exclusive but it was always timed and geez look how that turned out as well. ****.

and i don't blame you for losing interest. i know this one chick who bought her super slim Ps3 for (at the time) FFv13 and she was so pissed when it was announced retitled and redesigned for next gen lol. dunno what she makes of it now though

who's stella? and yeah yo Me2 is one of my favorite games ever. I was never into FFs but I would've gotten FF13 and v13 if they were exclusive because its those types of games that add value to your console, you know

Stella is the blonde girl in the trailer ( Noctis' date ). You've seen her and Noctis interact in other trailers. They were ready to do battle with each other in the 1st trailer ( probably the reasoning behind the original Versus title ).

Indeed, especially in the prior trailers, I got a "Romeo and Juliet" vibe from them. That is, they love each other but they are on opposite/warring factions/families and are forced to fight each other.

Again, that did seem to be the underlying theme back when it was called Versus. who knows if that has changed now.

It would have been nice if you could have played the game from each character's perspective.

maybe if Stella becomes a popular character, she'll be the star in the sequel or get her own spin off.

according to IGN comments, there's a game that's gonna be announced tonight or the 21st for this christmas that's gonna make people wanna buy a Ps4.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if the game is terrible.

Nine years in the making is very rarely a good thing.

I have to say some of these new games do look pretty damn good graphically.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if the game is terrible.

Nine years in the making is very rarely a good thing.

what.....FFXV??

yeah.....as I said above, I've actually lost most interest in it.

for example, the new trailer they just showed didn't excite me at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"