• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics Spectacular Spider-Man: New Creative Team incoming. :(

I could see that. I may have to pick these up. I love the Spidey/Morlun slugfests, even if none have touched the heights of that first bout.
I've yet to read the original fight tbh. Sounds so scary lol

Honestly, it's a triumph. "Coming Home" was the name of that arc. Totally worth it.

Honestly, it's a triumph. "Coming Home" was the name of that arc. Totally worth it.
Damn. That's JMS/JRJR run, right? Or no.

The Mackie/JRJR/Bennett run were the first comics/Spidey comics I picked up as a kid. Around #26-28 to be exact. Doesn't the Morlun arc conclude this run? I'm gonna binge the whole thing but starting from the REVENGE OF THE GREEN GOBLIN arc and then work my way up.

Yes. JMS and JRJR. Pretty good run. STOP when you get to a storyline called "Sins Past". Just...stop. Trust me. Nothing good comes from that. The "Civil War" and "Back in Black" arcs are good after that, and that's about it.
Skip Sins Past.
Skip Skin Deep.
Skip The Other (it contains a Morlun rematch, but it sucks super-duper hard. Trust me.)

Yes. JMS and JRJR. Pretty good run. STOP when you get to a storyline called "Sins Past". Just...stop. Trust me. Nothing good comes from that. The "Civil War" and "Back in Black" arcs are good after that, and that's about it.
Skip Sins Past.
Skip Skin Deep.
Skip The Other (it contains a Morlun rematch, but it sucks super-duper hard. Trust me.)
Hah, thanks so much for the recs. Will do. SINS PAST is that Norman/Gwen thing, right? Lol. I'll definitely skip.

I actually have BACK IN BLACK in hardcover and read the main storyline. It's one of my favorite Spidey comics. JMS killed that. Was probably one of the first times I felt super tense reading a comic. So cinematic and edge-of-your-seat.

Hah, thanks so much for the recs. Will do. SINS PAST is that Norman/Gwen thing, right? Lol. I'll definitely skip.

I actually have BACK IN BLACK in hardcover and read the main storyline. It's one of my favorite Spidey comics. JMS killed that. Was probably one of the first times I felt super tense reading a comic. So cinematic and edge-of-your-seat.
Yeah. He did a stellar job. My fave Spidey/Kingpin battle. Watching him just slap Fisk around and utterly humiliate him was great.

Yeah, Sins Past is that. It was almost as bad as One More Day, but they largely ignored it after the sequel, Sins Remembered.

Yeah. He did a stellar job. My fave Spidey/Kingpin battle. Watching him just slap Fisk around and utterly humiliate him was great.

Yeah, Sins Past is that. It was almost as bad as One More Day, but they largely ignored it after the sequel, Sins Remembered.
That's ridiculous. OMD I actually read and tbh I don't remember TOO much. That along with ONE MOMENT IN TIME. =\
They were emotional and quite heartfelt but just the status quo, man.....but we don't need to get into that hah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"