• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Spider-Man 3 book cover with Venom

Spider-Bite

Superhero
Reaction score
0060837195.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V34011579_.jpg

You can preorder the spider-man 3 book, and it's already got the cover online. It's a children's book, that's why it looks like a cartoon version of Venom.
http://www.amazon.com/Spider-Man-Venom-N-T-Raymond/dp/0060837195/sr=1-3/qid=1165435612/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3/105-9914478-7744460?ie=UTF8&s=books

This doesn't need it's own thread! :cmad:

gtkilla said:
This doesn't need it's own thread! :cmad:

not everybody here looks at every thread, and I figured people would appreciate it being called to their attention so they would see it. Just being nice. I already saw it.

This has been posted before but thanks for bringing it up again :)

I think you people should get some sleep, and stop looking at these pictures, sheesh. :dry:

Spider-Bite said:
not everybody here looks at every thread, and I figured people would appreciate it being called to their attention so they would see it. Just being nice. I already saw it.

you are blatantly going against the rules then
there is a thread called preorder the books
and a thread called the officialy venom thread

close this thread

If I hadn't seen this picture just minutes ago for the first time, I never would have found it on this forum. I already looked at the thread about pre-ordering the books. After that I had no readon to ever look at it again, and this picture wasn't there when I looked at it. I haven't looked at the offical Venom thread in a long time, because everything that can be said about him has been said a thousand times, and nothing new about him has popped up on the main hype page. I doubt I'm the only one this applies to.

that's why I made this thread, so people who haven't seen this pic, would see it.

Edit... As you can see several people are now seeing this picture for the first time as a direct result of my creating this thread. I think that means no harm done.

Nice find... Let's hope the real version is better than the cartoon one... cause I don't like this Venom

Jubba said:
you are blatantly going against the rules then
there is a thread called preorder the books
and a thread called the officialy venom thread

close this thread

I've seen cops that aren't as on top of things as you are.

Anyways, I haven't seen the cover. Real cool, but I was hoping for a shot from the movie. :csad:

Spider-Bite said:
If I hadn't seen this picture just minutes ago for the first time, I never would have found it on this forum. I already looked at the thread about pre-ordering the books. After that I had no readon to ever look at it again, and this picture wasn't there when I looked at it. I haven't looked at the offical Venom thread in a long time, because everything that can be said about him has been said a thousand times, and nothing new about him has popped up on the main hype page. I doubt I'm the only one this applies to.

that's why I made this thread, so people who haven't seen this pic, would see it.

clearly you're wrong...check that forum from time to time if you want to see the newest stuff about venom
and close this thread in the meantime

and now i'll repost this since it's ok to repost the same thing over and over in new threads according to this logic:
2venbooksmallax2.jpg

Jubba said:
clearly you're wrong...check that forum from time to time if you want to see the newest stuff about venom
and close this thread in the meantime

because of me several people have now seen this pic who would have missed out on it if I hadn't made this thread. Not to be rude, but your acting like an ass. Zeroe posters have anything to complain about. Your complaining because your bored, and that is spam.

Several posters have been helped out by this thread as you can see, so there is no problem, other than people looking for something to complain about. Lighten up.

Spider-Bite said:
because of me several people have now seen this pic who would have missed out on it if I hadn't made this thread. Not to be rude, but your acting like an ass. Zeroe posters have anything to complain about. Your complaining because your bored, and that is spam.

Several posters have been helped out by this thread as you can see, so there is no problem, other than people looking for something to complain about. Lighten up.

ok really i'm not acting like an ass
you're breaking the rules because you were too lazy to check the right threads to discuss this book cover that has been posted on at least 3 other threads
and the people you helped would likely have found the other threads just as you did, but now we have an extra thread with no purpose other than to repeat information found in other ongoing threads for people who are too lazy to check themselves
i'll ask a mod to clear this up if you think i'm such an ass

Jubba said:
ok really i'm not acting like an ass
you're breaking the rules because you were too lazy to check the right threads to discuss this book cover that has been posted on at least 3 other threads
and the people you helped would likely have found the other threads just as you did, but now we have an extra thread with no purpose other than to repeat information found in other ongoing threads for people who are too lazy to check themselves
i'll ask a mod to clear this up if you think i'm such an ass

and your breaking the rules by spamming. I didn't see the thread on the book cover, and the search button isn't working right now.

Knock it off Spider-bite and Jubba

Jubba said:
thread about the books
http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258077
you SAID you read it already but didn't read much about it, so you know it's there..
and the venom thread is stickied, the pictures of the book are all over the last 10 pages or so

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10659062&postcount=3

dark b to bad that there are no covers . i hope that they will make badass coves.

See why I thought it wasn't there? I also didn't think anybody would look at the thread again. I expected it to just move to the back of the forum, like it's doing already.

Certain people who deserve to see it, wouldn't have seen it. I'm so incredibly sorry for showing it to them. I think I'll go beat myself up now, because I feel so ashamed.

Jubba said:
and now i'll repost this since it's ok to repost the same thing over and over in new threads according to this logic:
2venbooksmallax2.jpg

Which is the fake one?

I hope not this...

Gonking said:
Which is the fake one?

I hope this not..
The purple one is real. But I don't think he'll look like this in the movie.

lordofthenerds said:

I hope so.

At least the colour and the "I am Venom".

lordofthenerds said:
dont worry, hes purple because its a kid book, in the movie he will be black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"