Playstation Spider-Man: Miles Morales Coming to PS5

I see you, "Can't Find My Pigeons" app request. And no, I won't ever, ever click on you. I still have pigeon PTSD from the last game.
It wasn’t as bad as the first game but yeah, I was scared to click it but my OCD made me do it.

Just finished the game. Great story and great game. Right on par with the first game. Just wish it was longer. I will say this the boss fights are much harder this time around than the first game.

All of this praise is making me thirsty for Miles. How are the swing physics compared to game 1?

All of this praise is making me thirsty for Miles. How are the swing physics compared to game 1?
They are the same only Miles looks a little clumsy swinging because he is so new to everything. Which works greatly.

Miles does seem faster and I love all the new air-tricks he has. It made going back to the first game after that a bit rough in that regard.

This game has the best web swinging ever. 2018 game was missing something that had me hesitant to call it the absolute best. I still felt that Spider-man 2 (04) had it beat in many respects.

but they’ve done it with Miles. The number of variations he has in terms of acrobatics and how seamlessly they transition in and out of each other is insane.

I played a bit of remastered after Miles and it feels bland in comparison now!

So first week sales for Miles Morales were only 33 percent of the first game.

YouTubers are saying it flopped but the original was a best selling game. You can't expect a spin off to sell 50%.

I can't wait for the actual sequel and as much as I enjoyed playing as Miles in this one, I hope the sequel is pretty much all Peter. I wouldn't mind if Miles is off on a school trip or something.
I think it would be a wasted opportunity for them to develop Miles this much as a character and as a second Spider-Man only to have him NOT be in Spider-Man 2. Especially if the symbiote is going to merge with Peter in this game. I can see a co-op with you playing as Miles to defeat Peter with the symbiote.

As an aside, can I just say how much I love the brotherly dynamic between Peter and Miles in these games? It's probably my favourite thing about these games tbh.

I remember some people worried because miles sales where down compared to the ps4 spiderman game but yeah I do think a lot of people are waiting to get it when the get a ps5 and of course a ps5 is still not easy to get. 4.1 million in just a few months is still pretty good though. Will be interesting to see where the games sales are by like the end of 2021 has a lot more people get a ps5 and it should start to final be easy to get a ps5 by than well maybe I am sure it will be hard to get again around holidays lol but may be easy to get one in like April-october or something.

This new face for Peter is awful. If I use my PS4 disc copy of the game in my PS5 will it have the original Peter and run at 60fps?

This new face for Peter is awful. If I use my PS4 disc copy of the game in my PS5 will it have the original Peter and run at 60fps?

I'm certain it will have the original Peter but 60 FPS is only for the remaster, I'm pretty sure.

EDIT: Just realized you were talking about Miles. PS4 owners get the upgrade for Miles free so in that case it will have the new Peter and run at 60 FPS.

Last edited:
I'm certain it will have the original Peter but 60 FPS is only for the remaster, I'm pretty sure.

EDIT: Just realized you were talking about Miles. In that case it will have the new Peter and run at 60 FPS.

No I was talking about Spiderman's game. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm stuck with Discount Tom Holland in Miles Morales's game.

No I was talking about Spiderman's game. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm stuck with Discount Tom Holland in Miles Morales's game.

Okay. Only the remaster has the new Peter and 60 FPS. Don't think using the PS4 disc version on PS5 brings any real changes. Those who have tried the backwards compatibility are better suited to answer probably.

The original Spider Man2018 has no "ps5 upgrade". So you will play the same game though probably with faster loading.

If you want the remastered version, you will have to buy the game again.... thx Sony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"