silent hill hd collection

the_ultimate_evil

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.
Reaction score
Konami has jumped on board the HD collection train in a big way; not only is there a Metal Gear Solid HD and Zone of the Enders collection on the way, but it's also confirmed a Silent Hill collection's in the pipeline too.

Click to view larger image
However, Konami has said the Silent Hill box which features Silent Hill 2 and 3 with trophy support and redone voice work, will only be available on the PS3 PlayStation 3 when it is released later this year.

Konami also announced Silent Hill: Book of Memories for the NG... sorry, PlayStation Vita at E3 earlier this week.

http://www.computerandvideogames.co...ill-hd-collection-confirmed-is-ps3-exclusive/

i'm really happy this is coming, though would prefer the first game but its probably to much work

though why change the voices. hopefully its not a major change the voice acting in 2 was superb

Don't really see myself buying this or anything, since I have the PS2 originals. It did remind me, though, that I need to seek out the PS2 re-release of Silent Hill: Origins. Never did get a chance to play that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"