PSP and PS2 HD Remastered Games Thread

ah, thanks.

so with Dissidia, you download it from the Vita store, and NOT purchase the retail disc, to play it on Vita??

and is that true for other PSP games you want to play on Vita ( you download them from the Vita store )?

Last edited:
If they're on the Store on Vita, then sure.

Yep, all PSP games you want to play on Vita, you have to purchase from the store. A retail disc would be useless, since the Vita doesn't have an UMD drive anymore. It's all little flash cards.

thanks, guys!!

that will save me money and headaches from buying the retail PSP discs, only to find I can't play them on a Vita.

is Sony still converting adding PSP games to the Vita store, or are they pretty much done?

I'm hoping that they are still converting games. I was really disappointed that they didn't offer Crisis Core on the shop.

ah, I hope so, too.

I'll have to check the Vita store out to see what's available.

Could anyone post a list of all the PS2 games that have been remastered for the PS3? In the coming months I'm thinking about finally getting a PS3, and I think it'd be awesome to have some of these games/collections to play on the PS3. I know they have the Ratchet, and Clank collection, and I loved those games on the PS2, so I'd definitely try to get that one.

Could anyone post a list of all the PS2 games that have been remastered for the PS3? In the coming months I'm thinking about finally getting a PS3, and I think it'd be awesome to have some of these games/collections to play on the PS3. I know they have the Ratchet, and Clank collection, and I loved those games on the PS2, so I'd definitely try to get that one.

Off the top of my head they have:

The God of War collection.
The God of War PSP collection.
Prince of Persia Trilogy.
Splinter Cell Trilogy.
Metal Gear Solid Collection.
and Jak and Dexter Collection.

To add to the list:
Devil May Cry Collection
Infamous Collection
Ratchet and Clank Collection

while not exclusivelye PS2/PSP games, one series I wish we get a Collection release is Breath of Fire.

I'd love it if Capcom released an HD remastered Breath of Fire Collection with all of the BOF games.

even better would be to release a BOF game for this gen.....but.....alas......

Off the top of my head they have:

The God of War collection.
The God of War PSP collection.
Prince of Persia Trilogy.
Splinter Cell Trilogy.
Metal Gear Solid Collection.
and Jak and Dexter Collection.
Thanks, and that Prince of Persia trilogy is calling me, I always wanted to have those games.
To add to the list:
Devil May Cry Collection
Infamous Collection
Ratchet and Clank Collection
Thanks. DMC would be good, I missed those too.

Infamous wasnt a PS2 series.

Some others:
Tomb Raider Collection (Legend and Anniversary)
Killzone HD
Ico and Shadow of the Collosus

A better listing can be found here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-definition_remasters_for_PlayStation_consoles
Thanks guys :up:. I didn't know they had all of those already, so that's good to know.

Next up is Hitman HD

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/12/report-hitman-trilogy-hd-spotted-on-amazon

hitman-bundle.png

Today I walked into Gamestop and saw both the Dragonball Z Budokai and Zone of the Enders HD Collection games. I was very tempted to get DBZ just for Budokai 3. I thought it was by far the best of the series! Haven't played the new ones these days.

Anyone here played the Zone of the Enders HD? I like to hear reviews from fellow gamers over professional reviewers sometimes.

At the speed they are working, probably in 6 years. But ok, this is just an HD port. So probably 3 years.

seriously why?? ok maybe i'm wrong here but i always was under the impression that most hated that entry with a passion. i know i wanted to smack my head off the table 30minutes in

I definitely would prefer X over 13 any day....I prefer the pre-PS2 era Final Fantasy titles.

PS Blog has FF X HD featured on the front page and it coms with X-2!

Around 10 years ago, I was given the privilege of taking on the role of Producer on FINAL FANTASY X and FINAL FANTASY X-2. Just in time for PAX East, I am excited to announce that FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster will be coming to North America this year for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita.
I invite you all to once again join Tidus and Yuna as they combat the colossal menace known as “Sin” to bring about lasting peace to the world of Spira – all in gorgeous HD!

I’d like to thank the fans for supporting FINAL FANTASY and all of our efforts throughout these many years. We’ll be sharing more information and updates in the coming months, and we invite you to stay updated on all things FINAL FANTASY X and FINAL FANTASY X-2 through our official website and Facebook page.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...xx-2-hd-remaster-announced-for-north-america/

oh, cool!! thanks.

I was thinking of FINALLY picking up God of War 3. but then I saw the GOW Saga collection out, which has all 5 games. so I'll probably pick that up instead.

Not sure how old this post is, but I recommend not buying that Saga collection, or at least read the reviews for it.

I was going to buy it awhile back but read some reviews beforehand. Off the top of my head I can't remember what was wrong with it, but a lot of people were complaining about it.

Just looked it up. You only get the first three GoW games on disc, the other two need to be downloaded with a voucher the game comes with. According to some people who reviewed it, the voucher expires 03/31/13.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"