• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sony's TGS Lineup (PS3, PSP, PSN)

i personally couldnt care less for the wii, i just think the library of games is horrible, for my taste anyway, only games I would be interested in are the zelda games

So the biggest news to come out of Sony's TGS keynote is...a price drop for the Wii?

Brilliant.

That conference was utterly boring. It made Nintendo's E3 2008 conference look exciting.

At least there will be another one in 3 hours.

Sony's going to have another one in a couple of hours.

Does it make me a masochist if I want to watch another one? :/

Or read it or whatever.

Sony's next conference has started and Gran Turismo 5 has a release date of March 2010.

Resident Evil 5 and LittleBigPlanet appear to be getting motion control support.

Eyepet, PAIN, Flower, and High Velocity Bowling are also going to be updated to include motion control.

and FFVIII is on the JPN Store

Nice :). Now just to wait again. Let's see...how long was it again from when VII appeared on the Japan store until it came to the US store?

If memory serves, about a year? Maybe not quite that long, but something like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"