Playstation Spider-Man: Miles Morales Coming to PS5

Are the rumours of an enhanced edition of the original game coming to PS5 true?

As far anyone can tell it was all misinformation

This is a clever move and a really tempting launch title, but I think I'm gonna hold out until Horizon 2 at least before putting all that money down.

Looking forward to playing as Miles though, great way to bridge the gap for a sequel. I hope it is a decent length. I thought the DLC chapters were pretty weak.

Other than the Prowler and Roxxon Energy who else do you think is likely to appear? I think we'll see only more street-level villains like The Enforcers. I reckon A-list level heroes like Mysterio will be held off until the true sequel.

So i have heard a lot of people talking about the spiderman mm on ps5 also coming with a remaster of spiderman ps4. Not just on here but other places to. Now that seems odd and off becuase i would think spiderman would just simple get a patch to look/run better just like how games on pro got a pro patch. Also it could add to the price to get spiderman mm and what if you already had spiderman on ps4? What i am thinking is what if the rumor is some what true. What i mean is maybe spiderman ps4 will be a game for free on playstation + in November around the time ps5 comes out? That would be a smart move i think to have spiderman be a free playstation + game right around the time mm and ps5 comes out would be really good marketing for mm.

what game are these gifs from?
avenger1z8jst.gif

avengers2bgk4a.gif

It does seem that right off the bat that Squeenix Avengers is gonna have the same trouble that the Ultimate Alliance series had woth trying to differentiate heroes and their powers.

I am going to be so curious to see villain selection in this game. I assume we will see Prowler, but who else?

Mr. Negative seems like a sure choice. I think he'd have to make at least some kind of appearance. May as well be as an active villain/boss encounter.

They could mix in traditional crime bosses like Silvermain as well as having more outlandish characters like the Hood vying for control of the criminal underworld.

Miles moves and plays differently than Peter. I had my doubts but Insomniac did a good job of not making him seem the same but with a different skin

Miles moves and plays differently than Peter. I had my doubts but Insomniac did a good job of not making him seem the same but with a different skin
Yeah, this was an important thing to go for IMO. :up:

$49.99 and coming to PS4 as well! UE at 69.99 with voucher for Spider-Man Remastered.

See the Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales new gameplay demo

The standard edition will be available digitally on the PlayStation Store or physically at your local retailer for $49.99.

Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales also supports a next-gen upgrade path, so even if you aren’t ready to upgrade to PS5 just yet, there’s nothing stopping you from buying the PS4 version and enjoying the game alongside everyone else at launch. While it doesn’t have the enhancements made possible by the console in the PS5 version, the game still looks beautiful on PS4 and PS4 Pro, and you can rest easy that when you do make the jump to PS5, the game comes with you.

The atmosphere and graphics during that walk outside were incredible.

And I absolutely loved the music during the combat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"