Playstation Spider-Man: Miles Morales Coming to PS5

^ Just so you guys know, I'm pretty sure those suits are just speculation right now.

TASM suit is one of my favorites ever so I am keeping my fingers crossed but I'm prepared to be disappointed.

Gameplay looks great and so different from Peter's which I'm loving. Glad it'll be unique to Miles, even if I do find some of his venom blast stuff over the top :funny:

Music sounds great too. Very much feels cut from the same cloth as Peter's theme, but with Mile's own touch.

I doubt the Amazing Spider-Man vigilante suit will be one of the new costumes, we might get one of the two Spider-Man suits though. I'm betting one of the new ones is Spider-Cop. We know they built a model, since someone recently found it in the game files.

Ok glad it’s coming out for the PS4 because now I’m going to wait for the PS5. It’s funny because a lot of people including myself thought if this is just a stand-alone expansion then why isn’t it going to be cross-gen. So I’m pretty happy.

It does seem that right off the bat that Squeenix Avengers is gonna have the same trouble that the Ultimate Alliance series had woth trying to differentiate heroes and their powers.

Man looking at the gameplay, it's just sad to see that the Avengers couldn't get the same treatment since the difference in quality between the two games is crazy imho.

Insomniac is going to artfully undo years of self-conditioned ambivalence and turn me into a fan of Miles.
Into the Spider-verse already did that for me, but that seems fair. :D

I'll probably be playing this on PS4 for now, glad they're letting that be an option for folks. Looks phenomenal, though.

It really is night and day compared to that original Avengers game reveal lmao.

Avengers fan got the shaft with this beautiful gameplay reveal. Why did they get the shaft and terrible treatment? This is bursting with colours and personality gameplay, looks magnificant. Whoever did the Avengers agreement with Crystal Dynamics need to be disciplined and learn from this. Like you said night and day here.

Avengers fan got the shaft with this beautiful gameplay reveal. Why did they get the shaft and terrible treatment? This is bursting with colours and personality gameplay, looks magnificant. Whoever did the Avengers agreement with Crystal Dynamics need to be disciplined and learn from this. Like you said night and day here.

The gamplay shown in this teaser is what Marvel's Avengers should have done with their game's opening bridge sequence.

Also, I was pleasantly surprised to here that this will be available on PS4 after all. While I probably won't get it until next year, I'm glad that I don't have to purchase the PS5 in order to play this game.

The venom blast gameplay does make it look more interesting than standard Peter Parker Spider-man combat. More abilities should hopefully provide a less clunky and more varied combat experience.

Both for Miles and the next Spider-man game, I hope they cut down on the gadgetry a bit as I felt Spider-man had too much that overlapped and some I felt were awkward to use. Plus Miles has his abilities which should set him apart from Peter.

It really is unfortunate. Spider-Man is a game I went back to for months afterwards just because it's so much fun to swing around the city. I haven't played Avengers in the five days since I beat it because there isn't a lot of replay value. Fighting the same enemies over and over again becomes repetitive and once you've had your fill playing as every character it loses a bit of its luster.

But back to Miles Morales, I just might pick up the Ultimate Edition for PS5 since I love the first game so much and the ability to play it as a next gen game is too tempting to pass up. First I'll just need to secure a PS5. :o

A nice little detail I like, while Miles and Ganke are walking through the little festival thing, theres a FEAST booth and the woman at the booth is the woman you save at the beginning of the main game.

It really is unfortunate. Spider-Man is a game I went back to for months afterwards just because it's so much fun to swing around the city. I haven't played Avengers in the five days since I beat it because there isn't a lot of replay value. Fighting the same enemies over and over again becomes repetitive and once you've had your fill playing as every character it loses a bit of its luster.

But back to Miles Morales, I just might pick up the Ultimate Edition for PS5 since I love the first game so much and the ability to play it as a next gen game is too tempting to pass up. First I'll just need to secure a PS5. :o

Good luck with that :o

I’m loving that now with this Miles spin-off game and the previous Spider-Man PS4 we get the best of both worlds with having an experienced Spidey and a teenage Miles Morales Spider-Man starting out and learning the ropes.

Because when SMPS4 was announced and they said this will be a new universe I was hoping we would start at least in Peters second or third year as Spider-Man.

But when they said it would be an experienced Spider-Man 8 years in his career I was a little disappointed but quickly got over it because a young adult Peter fresh out of college was a point in his life not covered in the movies or animated series or even the games if I remember correctly.

So now with Spider-Man: Miles Morales I can still get that young Spider-Man just started out and the veteran Spider-Man. So like I said the best of both worlds.

@Slick

Personally I hope we get a prequel game like Arkham Origins. They could make it after the official Spider-man 2 using those assets. I think that would be interesting.

This looks incredible. I love how you can see some of Peter's move set in Miles' combat. It's a nice touch... he's learned from Pete but also developed his own set of moves. Nice.

I don't buy launch consoles but I will definitely pick this up for ps5 when I buy one in a year or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"