Playstation Spider-Man: Miles Morales Coming to PS5

330-cover-800h.jpg

Oh that is cool i saw some of the other stuff earlier but didnt know they showed the 2 with each other.

Is the Rhino fight supposed to be a throw back to the psone game when you had to get him to hit the power generators lol. If so awesome.

I also think you had to go the same thing in the ASM Movie game too. I think it was his last boss battle.

That for sure is intended as a tribute to the PS1 Rhino fight. There is no convincing me otherwise.

Looks great, especially visually. Love the wintery look to NYC and all the differences between Peter and Miles' movements. Very excited to get my hands on this.

That girl that is coming out of the store in the cat side quest is also the same girl doing the graffiti at the rally.

I had a felling she might be a love interest the way Miles looked at her. So you guys should watch the 7 minute demo again.

The spider cat thing is great love insoamic and there humor and love seeing Peter and miles together.

Looks really good and Spider-Cat is so cute lol.

Ok spider cat has convinced me I have to get this now but I’m still confused as to if it’s dlc or not. If I have the original game on ps4 can I pay a discounted amount for the miles stuff or do I have to pay $100 again?

I am still only halfway through the first game and contemplating getting the DLC for it also.

So I won't be buying this just yet. I haven't watched every video as I like to play the game instead, but this is looking great from what I have seen.

Ok spider cat has convinced me I have to get this now but I’m still confused as to if it’s dlc or not. If I have the original game on ps4 can I pay a discounted amount for the miles stuff or do I have to pay $100 again?
The remastered version of the original game is not available for physicals iirc. And you will not get a discount if you already have the game on the ps4. Basically you will have to double dip if you really want the remastered version. I'm not sure if you can buy it separately from Miles Morales. There's no discount for Miles Morales as well if you have the 2018 game on ps4.

While, if you get Miles Morales on ps4. The ps5 upgrade is available for free once you put it the ps4 disc of MM on the ps5.

Miles morales ps5 49.99
Miles Morales + remastered Peter Parker 69.99

I was all about picking up the Ultimate edition for PS5 for the remastered version....until the news broke about the face change for Peter. I mean, I assume that's the same face they've used in the Miles Morales game as well as any future games so I'll have to get used to it. Still, between that and the fact that I have yet to secure a PS5, I'm torn between waiting it out for the Ultimate PS5 version or just buying the PS4 version and forgetting about the remastered first game.

I was all about picking up the Ultimate edition for PS5 for the remastered version....until the news broke about the face change for Peter. I mean, I assume that's the same face they've used in the Miles Morales game as well as any future games so I'll have to get used to it. Still, between that and the fact that I have yet to secure a PS5, I'm torn between waiting it out for the Ultimate PS5 version or just buying the PS4 version and forgetting about the remastered first game.
I'm curious to see if it will be the new face model in the PS4 version, assuming we see Peter's face.

I'm curious to see if it will be the new face model in the PS4 version, assuming we see Peter's face.

Why wouldn't it? The face is such a big change (literally a different person) that they need to present a united front and get people used to it. I can't imagine there'd be any issues downgrading a next-gen face to ps4. And even if there was, Insomniac would just scan Jordan's face again

Forget Puddlegate or Peter's face change... We've now a bigger issue!

Spider-Man: Miles Morales switches from Jordans to Adidas

:o
I saw this and I am not sure how serious I am supposed to take it. I know it's part of his identity but it is not IMO core to it. Changing a core aspect of it would be more than what shoes he wears. Then again I am neither a black nor hispanic urban teenager who it would actually matter to either. At least as far as they are implying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"