Playstation Spider-Man: Miles Morales Coming to PS5

Looks like MJ's face model changed a bit too

Last edited:
Isn’t that the image they have with Harry in the first game lol

They both look a little strange. I’m a little more alright with the face, but the two images in that video are not flattering.

Really like Pete and Miles’ relationship though. Hope that shines on through in the game.

Isn’t that the image they have with Harry in the first game lol

They both look a little strange. I’m a little more alright with the face, but the two images in that video are not flattering.

Really like Pete and Miles’ relationship though. Hope that shines on through in the game.
You know, I think you're right. Definitely looks familiar now that you said that.

The new face has grown on me, but I just don't think the new one matches Yuri's voice. At all.

Last edited:
I had warmed up but got colder after this lol. So lame that they used an old photo, and one that makes the new face look weirder than it really is.

Seeing the begging with them showing spiderman ps4 you can see how much better mm looks and the mall chase is crazy with all the destruction that is going on.

Have they said how long the campaign is for this yet?

No but spiderman ps4 was about 20 hours with doing no side stuff about 40 if you do everything. I am expecting this to be about half so like 10 hours just doing store and 20 if you do everything is my guess.

It is probably way shorter thats why Imnot eXcited about it. They wouldn't price it 50 dollars if the game isn't short. And imo, Spider-Man 2018 wasn't even a long game. They also compared it to The Lost Legacy and that game is short. So I'll wait for this until its under its 30 dollars.

We all knew the Prowler would be in the game but glad it’s confirmed. Can’t wait to see Insomniac’s take on him and his relationship with Miles.

Last edited:
No but spiderman ps4 was about 20 hours with doing no side stuff about 40 if you do everything. I am expecting this to be about half so like 10 hours just doing store and 20 if you do everything is my guess.

Ah okay I may wait for a price drop then. Just bought the DLC for the first game so no rush for me.

Anyone else think they shot themselves in the foot by committing to release the 3 new suits in the PS4 version?

Not really. I can't see that being a major selling point of getting a next gen copy of a game that offers nothing else new.

They've completely outdone themselves with that ITSV suit, having Miles move at a lower framerate than the rest of the game while wearing it is fantastic attention to detail, it really makes all the different poses in his animations pop, just like in the movie.

Is the T.R.A.C.K suit a pre-order exclusive or does it just unlock it early in the game?

Game looks pretty cool I love the touch they added with the into the spider verse suit

That’s really neat. The suit looks great in the game. I wonder if they made this change/addition to the ITSV suit in the Remaster.

This game is gonna be so chill. I love how you can choose to play triple-A games in 60 fps again. Supercharged graphics aren't much fun with excessive motion blur

Nailed the Spider-verse suit. Well played Insomniac. I'm still not buying it for a long while though.

Ah okay I may wait for a price drop then. Just bought the DLC for the first game so no rush for me.

Well it is also a $50 game when now first party games are 70 so its 20 less or equal to a game basically being 40 this gen. So the price kind of matches it being a shorter game and I am sure its still going to be a amazing game.

Well it is also a $50 game when now first party games are 70 so its 20 less or equal to a game basically being 40 this gen. So the price kind of matches it being a shorter game and I am sure its still going to be a amazing game.

I am sure it will be great but I won't be buying it at launch personally. Still got the first game and now it's DLC to finish up, as well as about 7 other games to play. I will get it at some point just not now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"