Sony Spin-Off Spider-Gwen

Wow actually that sounds like an interesting hire!

Seems like there's a new Spider-Woman thread for every bit of news. There are plenty of older ones out there.

Color me interested.

I hope this would stick to the wall and not end up like Black & Silver.

What if Olivia Wilde ends up playing as Spider-Woman as well? I haven't seen her in any film for ages.

Stick Olivia Wilde in a balloon tank and see if she has the same fear of them.

Why is a thread discussing her movie placed in Spider-Man section? Aside being a spider from Marvel and angry lenses in a red mask they share no similarity or relation.

Why is a thread discussing her movie placed in Spider-Man section? Aside being a spider from Marvel and angry lenses in a red mask they share no similarity or relation.

Maybe because Sony own the rights to her and want to market her as part of that Spider-verse franchise?

I wonder if Captain Marvel will cameo in Spider-Woman since her and Jessica are BFFs in the comics

I wonder if Captain Marvel will cameo in Spider-Woman since her and Jessica are BFFs in the comics

But not in any of Spider-Woman's original run where Carol didn't appear at all.

If they were following the comics, one thing would have to happen first: Carol would have to battle Rogue and lose her powers. She'd be tossed off the Golden Gate Bridge into the San Francisco Bay where Jessica would rescue her. That's how their friendship first began. But Captain Marvel 2 would need to debut first before a Spider-Woman film.

I'd rather a Spider-Woman movie focused on Jessica's origin. If anyone should cameo it should be Nick Fury whom she's sent to kill by Hydra. She'd be like another Winter Soldier who then rebels against her employers.

Look forward to this, always liked the character and hope they can produce a decent film.

So, I woke up this morning, check my twitter feed, and noticed a rumor about Selena Gomez might be playing a role of Spiderwoman. Then I found this tweet, which is intriguing. Let see if that's happening or not.

So, I woke up this morning, check my twitter feed, and noticed a rumor about Selena Gomez might be playing a role of Spiderwoman. Then I found this tweet, which is intriguing. Let see if that's happening or not.

Good Lord, just no.

Its crazy that Sony could have moved forward with a Spider-Woman by now but we are getting Madame Web instead. Lol.

Just buy the movie rights or the entire Sony Pictures, Disney!

So many names being thrown around in this thread. Is Olivia still attached to this project?

The tweet and account in question don't appear to be up anymore, so I'd press X to doubt that Selena Gomez rumor, wherever it came from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"