• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spiderman 2 VS Spiderman No Way Home VS The Amazing Spiderman 1

BMW 224

Symbol of Vengeance becomes Symbol of Hope
Reaction score
With each consistently being called the best Spiderman Man movie I thought it would be fun to decide which is the best overall ?

The winner will be going up against Spiderman Into Spidverse next so don't worry I haven't forgotten about that one.

Please be respectful no trolling no bashing we are all comic book fans and Spiderman fans.

....Since when is ASM 1 consistently called the best Spider-Man film?

Especially over films like Spider-Man 1 and Homecoming?

It's usually called the best one outside of those and since I wanted one for each separate Spiderman I chose that one.

Yeah this should just be between Spider-Man 2 and NWH

I loved the hell out of NWH and I’ve never had a more fun theater experience, but Spider-Man 2 will always remain the gold standard for me.

Or Spider-Man 2. Haven't seen NWH, but plan on going Monday when the theaters are less full.

Not seen NWH yet, but for me, best Spidey is for the films, is Into the Spider-Verse or Raimi's first and above ALL the films is the PS4 game version of the character, which is just sublime.

Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man No Way Home

The Amazing Spider-Man

:o

It's usually called the best one outside of those and since I wanted one for each separate Spiderman I chose that one.
More people put Spider-Man 3 ahead of Amazing Spider-Man as a better film, or a more fun one.

I’m crazy. I put Amazing Spider-Man 1 way ahead of Spider-Man 2. I loved it and Garfield and Stone are perfect. I know it might be cheesy, but the crane scene still gets me in the feels.

I thought they were choosing the best film of each respective universe. So if that's what they intended, it makes sense.

As for my vote, between the three I voted Spider-Man 2. No Way Home is a very close second.

TASM1 is a 7/10 film for me but I can’t see it getting many votes against these 2.

NWH is fun, but not even close to being the best.

Last edited:
Spider-Man 2, and it's not even close. I think No Way Home is a solid movie overall, and it's fun and emotional. Easily the best of the MCU Spidey films by a lot, but it still doesn't hold a candle to Spider-Man 2 or even Raimis first film if you ask me. TASM is not even close to either.

Spider-Man 2 is just on another level IMO and I had a really great time watching NWH, but none of the action sequences in that movie come close to the EPICNESS of SM2.

That train sequence alone is better than most of the stuff we get in the MCU nowadays and that's coming from someone who still consider himself a big MCU fan.

I’m in love with NWH …but man, i dont know if i c an in good faith place it above Spiderman 2. But admittedly SM2 is a movie thats so close to my heart that I dont know if anything will ever dethrone it.

There is a movie missing from this poll.

This poll desperately needs a fourth entry. . . *cough*

I wonder if people will continue to love No Way Home as time passes. It's like the world's most entertaining 6/10 to me. The big cameos are fun but help it feel like a really expensive sketch. I reckon Homecoming is better still for the Holland movies.

I understand why 'Into The Spider-Verse' isn't on the poll, but it is better than 2/3s of the options. Arguably better than all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"