• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics Spidey Stingers

B

bennu

Does someone have a scan or pic of the spider-man's stingers. Thank you. By the way, I'm new to the forum, hello everybody.

i geuss you mean the lame wolvie style ones and not the cool ben reilly projectiles??

stingers6vh.jpg

these stingers?

Sigh......

I have never seen a spider that has retractable stingers...

Hey does anyone have a pic of spidey shooting lasers out of his eyes also? I mean come on that is such a rip of of wolverine!

Thanks alot fore the pic. I was so curious on how they would look like.

tard_kart said:
Hey does anyone have a pic of spidey shooting lasers out of his eyes also? I mean come on that is such a rip of of wolverine!
uhhh. Does this count?

Anybody notice that th' stingers are th' ONLY new power to ever be used AFTER their inception? All his other abilities have totally gone to pot.

Yeah I have. Wasn't he supposed to be faster and react better cuz of his spider sense? He didn't when he was fighting the wrestler guy in FNSM.

The only thing that annoys me more then the stinngers is Pete callin Tony boss all the time. They are supposed to be friends. What the ****s with the boss every 2 lines?

bennu said:
Does someone have a scan or pic of the spider-man's stingers. Thank you. By the way, I'm new to the forum, hello everybody.
stingers? I don't know nothing about no stingers! LALALALALALALALA!!!!! 'sticks fingers in ears and runs off to read ultimate spider-man'

Welcome to hype. :venom:

WOLVERINE25TH said:
Anybody notice that th' stingers are th' ONLY new power to ever be used AFTER their inception? All his other abilities have totally gone to pot.

And only PAD seems to be using them.... or defending them :o

as someone who defended JMS and the stingers(I'll give you a minute to prepare the evil words coming at me) all I can say is......I AM SORRY. I Was WRONG

JesusOfNazarath said:
The only thing that annoys me more then the stinngers is Pete callin Tony boss all the time. They are supposed to be friends. What the ****s with the boss every 2 lines?

I took that as pete being sarcastic. but maybe I am wrong.

Odin's Lapdog said:
has he actually used them in battle in his new suit yet?

He did in PAD's Masks storyline in FNSM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"