Spideyboy_1111's Selling Thread!

hmm... I'll take both of them...

haha ok, so you want both sues.. and super skrull.. haha wanna take ock off my hands 2? hes all thats left :p

ill find the price for the sues for ya :)

I already have one of him... and hes about to get put away :p

ok super skrull loose by itself would be 10... clear sue 10-15 and solid 15-20 for $40 ill send them all (thats including shipping) and if you want ock... ill through him in but the shipping would not be included.. wich would prob raise it to $47 for the total

hmm... **thinks** sorry.. Im just pissed off at walmart.......

lol its ok.. i have to go scope out ones this weekend.. seems like alot more have gotten them in....

I.. am not... social securit Number >_< ... Im thinking about just taking the two Sues... I want a regular super skrull really :/

Spideyboy, would you take a WM fig for that Super Skrull??? I'm game.

Do you have in hand or can you get a regular Super Skrull aside from the one in your own collection???

not any more i cant... when i bought mine a month or so ago they had a bunch....

Damn. OK, so a WM for the clear Super Skrull. I'll let you know what I find. I can send it to you loose/complete (with Giant Man piece of course), right?

actually.. id prefer not.. because i want the comic and the card backing... you can send all of it with that loose if you really want.. but just makes it easier to send it un opened

True. Thats fine. BTW, the Super Skrulls come with regular arms attached and the interchangeable arms are the one flaming rock arm and the stretched out arm, right? I haven't seen any in person so I'm just wondering what arms the Super Skrull comes with.

FEAR THE BAT said:
True. Thats fine. BTW, the Super Skrulls come with regular arms attached and the interchangeable arms are the one flaming rock arm and the stretched out arm, right? I haven't seen any in person so I'm just wondering what arms the Super Skrull comes with.
ya he comes with regular arms.. and then "stretched "thing" arms with flames on them" but there clear too like he is. i have everything in tact and just waiting for a home for him :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"