Spideyboy_1111's have/want thread

U.S War Machine said:
My bad dawg I thought this thread was for like all action figures and stuff sorry about that.
well... its cool, but it is kinda titled "spideyboy_1111's have/want thread" not.. action figure trade and sell thread.. i believe theres already one of those or has been...

ok.. so who wants what? id like to try to ship 2morrow to help us all out

Ps.

i also have...

ML1 Hulk articulated fingers MOC
Planet of the symbiotes: Riot MOC
Spiderman the animated series: Six arm Spidey MOC
ML 10 Black Panther: Loose
and possibly my Spiderman Classics Ock vs Spidey 2 pack... MOC if anyone is interested....

id like the head from black panther if that is an option

I'd like the entire Black Panther. If not I'd settle for the body and cape.

FEAR THE BAT said:
I'd like the entire Black Panther. If not I'd settle for the body and cape.
lol dude u can have the whole black panther... lol i really dont know what the hell id sell a head of him for haha :p

Well, lets figure out how we stand on the MOTU and then we'll worry about the BP.

hey spideyboy as of now just send the explorer/trex/alan grant. I cant really afford the compound at this moment :p

Not gonna be able to buy any of the zords, afraid I just don't have the funds to get them right now. :(

I think I'm going to pass on the Power Ranger villians too. I already have Goldar, and I don't want the armadillo since the ear is broken. Think I'll pass on the bone guy too.

SsM said:
hey spideyboy as of now just send the explorer/trex/alan grant. I cant really afford the compound at this moment :p
ok send me your address ASAP :D

Ncrawler333 said:
Not gonna be able to buy any of the zords, afraid I just don't have the funds to get them right now. :(

I think I'm going to pass on the Power Ranger villians too. I already have Goldar, and I don't want the armadillo since the ear is broken. Think I'll pass on the bone guy too.
o also in case you didnt know or forgot ( i know i needed reminding) the Huge green dragon zord... is Lord Zedd's dragon Zord.... if that helps?

hey spideyboy, i got your star wars figs today, and everything looks great ecept i thought i was supposed to get the luke in stormtrooper outfit. I didn't unwrap anything from the endor base, is he hiding somewhere in that stuff or something? I left you a +1 in the feedback thread.

SpiderHulkThing said:
hey spideyboy, i got your star wars figs today, and everything looks great ecept i thought i was supposed to get the luke in stormtrooper outfit. I didn't unwrap anything from the endor base, is he hiding somewhere in that stuff or something? I left you a +1 in the feedback thread.
i thought i grabbed him... i might not of :( but i thought i did... if i forgot him im really sorry, and could have him mailed out in an envelope if you still want him?

yeah i still want him. let me know if you need my address again. and no prob man since i was sure it was an honest mistake.

SpiderHulkThing said:
yeah i still want him. let me know if you need my address again. and no prob man since i was sure it was an honest mistake.
sure thing, send me the address again.. just to be safe.. and ill call mom and have her find him lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"