Spideyboy_1111's Selling Thread!

God I wish there was a macing like that here. It sure would beat going in a talking to the fat FAT old lady and my PO/

It really rocks. But I can't use it when I mail you stuff Rough. I gotta wait for the fat lady. But the ladies at my PO are nice for the most part.

Doesn't let you do International eh?

Sorry man.

Hey Spidey do we have a deal $10 for clear skrull.
plus shipping if you dont want to do the UPS call tag.

LMK
thanks,
ez-8

ez-8 said:
they'll pick up...just leave outside of apt.
or you can fed ex to me collect.
hmmmmmm well i can do, pic up sounds nice :D

how will i know there coming?

ez-8 said:
Hey Spidey do we have a deal $10 for clear skrull.
plus shipping if you dont want to do the UPS call tag.

LMK
thanks,
ez-8
ya it can be a deal, ill need to find a tiny box, and like i said i need to know more about the steps for pic up (like do i do the postage myself) and how do i know when there coming.. etc

Spidey, I can print the label and fax it to you.
all you have to do is tape it/glue it/ etc...on the box and UPS will Pick it up.
I will give you the exact day but I'm not too sure if you just leave it outside??
I dont want someone to come by and take it.......Let me check and I'll get back with you.

Also, the box for super skrull doesnt have to be fancy, just cardboard the fig and tape it all up. Shouldnt get lost with a hefty amount of tape to secure it.

ez-8 said:
Spidey, I can print the label and fax it to you.
all you have to do is tape it/glue it/ etc...on the box and UPS will Pick it up.
I will give you the exact day but I'm not too sure if you just leave it outside??
I dont want someone to come by and take it.......Let me check and I'll get back with you.

Also, the box for super skrull doesnt have to be fancy, just cardboard the fig and tape it all up. Shouldnt get lost with a hefty amount of tape to secure it.
sound good but i dont have a fax

not even at work? i think i can scan it and email to you.
do you have a printer?:confused: ....j/k

lol... umm my roomie has a printer.. and i got a printer at school ... (im a full time student.. sooo there is no fax)

wait... what are you selling again ? Hmm... what does super skrull look like.. I need another f4 villain...

SsM said:
wait... what are you selling again ? Hmm... what does super skrull look like.. I need another f4 villain...

All that im selling is on the front page....

Inviso-Skrull.jpg

$10 with shipping... shipping should only be like $12 if i ship it USPS and use and envelope

hmm... I'l think about it. I would rather the regular super skrull.. But hes hella expensive online ;x

I'll take him I guess.. But not for a while.. I have to pay roughneck for all the ML's Im buying from him So it may be a month or so before I get around to you. If that's ok.. Then its a deal

its cool

as for the other 3 figs... if anyone wants them.. let me know.. if not ill try ebay

I'll take the invisible invisible girl as well.... does she fit in with the ML reed richards ok?

i think she will.. you want clear or solid?

clear obviously will always fit.. but i was lookin at solid, and even though its a movie costume.. the colors look the same

hmm.. could you take a pic of just the two of those figs for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"