Star Trek Forum Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a hard core Trekkie, but I have enjoyed the old school Star Trek, and the movies that followed them, plus, I absolutely adored the 2009 Star Trek, and I'm anticipating the new one coming out to be my favorite block buster of the year.

So yeah, I vote yes.

theres a SW forum? *distracted*

oh and yes, you sure got my vote Mon Capitan ;)

It'd be great if we got a forum in time for the new movie...

You know what would be great? If I got paid to post here. That would be great. I'm going to start a petition.

Keep the good work Darthphere, no chance for this post to be buried with you at the helm.

You know what would be great? If I got paid to post here. That would be great. I'm going to start a petition.

We'll pay you in either Federation credits or Republic credits, your choice.

Congratulations to Picard Sisko, who started this petition, and the rest of Star trek fans

So I guess this means the Hobbit/LOTR forums are possible.

Congrats PC. Now go, go and fill the froums with threads! (I've already made my contribution.)

Congratulations. Great news. Can we have the Star Trek Into Darkness thread moved across too?

Also, I think maybe it might be an idea to have separate sections for the Star Trek movies and TV series and a general section, because having only general "Star Trek world" section that includes all of that will have so many threads on different subjects in there that everything will simply get lost. Star Wars has it separated into the first and second trilogies and then a general Star Wars world.

Last edited:
Congratulations. Hopefully this leads to the creation of more boards.

Oh this is good news. I have many interesting petitions I will begin now. You guys have no idea whatnyou have started. No idea.

I do like to see someone who "loses" with dignity.... If you don't like this forum then just stay away from it. I would.

I do like to see someone who "loses" with dignity.... If you don't like this forum then just stay away from it. I would.

You would. That's what makes you and I different. This wasn't a game. There are no winners and losers here. I'm thrilled this happened. This is the best thing to ever happen in recent times on the Hype. As for losing with dignity. This wasn't a competition and as far as I'm concerned no one asked for or cares about your damn opinion or what you like. I will do as I please and you will just have to deal.

Oh this is good news. I have many interesting petitions I will begin now. You guys have no idea whatnyou have started. No idea.
And it's not your responsibility to worry about either. :)

And it's not your responsibility to worry about either. :)

Oh it is. Because this affects me as a Hype poster. The rules have changed. We're in a new Hype, you guys are just too blind to see it. Picard has unleashed something great on the Hype. I can't even begin to thank him enough.

Not really. I understand you're making the argument that this sets a precedent, but you're wrong, because the precedent has been set in place for a while now. I don't think he even needed to petition to get this done honestly. I asked an admin to talk to the owner about setting up a TWD TV forum and that happened. Another guy asked for the Arrow section and got it. As far as I can see the general policy on requesting individual sections/forums is that if it's a good idea and makes sense on a this forum then the staff will see to it that it gets done. It's a whole lot better than the management on some other big forums I'm a member of and I applaud the staff for being so open to suggestion and growth. It's also not like they're overdoing it with a Star Trek section since, well, it's Star Trek. You might use the argument that this is all it takes but until they start handing out new sections to every franchise you're merely being snark and pessimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"