Star Wars: The Thrawn Trilogy Wishful Thinking Thread

StarWarsAgent said:
What else is there to do at 3 am?? :dew:

Ok so we agree..Darth Maul died. about the books..yeah whoever said it was called the thrawn's trilogy? lol. The guy sucks, he's blue, dumb and over himself. And he dies.

And way to ruin the books for anyone who haven't read, you selfish ass.

Also, he was WAY better than Grievious. You're just so pissed that someone besides Lucas wrote a good story that you feel the need to make fun. Ass.

Edd Extraordinaire said:
And way to ruin the books for anyone who haven't read, you selfish ass.

Also, he was WAY better than Grievious. You're just so pissed that someone besides Lucas wrote a good story that you feel the need to make fun. Ass.

WTH? didn't the mods tell you to chill out already? why the personal attacks? I told you it's a good story, because it's a book! Outbound flight is the new book from Zanh..it's a prequel to the trilogy. And if you haven't even read the books what are you doing discussing this? or should I let you borrow a book from my 400+ Star Wars library?

I'm very chill. Just because I type something doesn't mean I am screaming and typing like an insane minion of Lucas. :D

400+? I'm so impressed. :rolleyes:

Personal attacks: You're attacking everybody by forcing this idea that we CANNOT talk about this stuff. You're wrong, man. WROOOOONNNNNG.

StarWarsAgent said:
WTH? didn't the mods tell you to chill out already? why the personal attacks? I told you it's a good story, because it's a book! Outbound flight is the new book from Zanh..it's a prequel to the trilogy. And if you haven't even read the books what are you doing discussing this? or should I let you borrow a book from my 400+ Star Wars library?

Also, if they feel the need to ban me, or put me on probation then so be it. I had to get my point across.

StarWarsAgent said:

Loser just doesn't even begin to cover it :whatever:

hippy fascist said:
Loser just doesn't even begin to cover it :whatever:
Oh come, we are all posting on a comic book message board. I'm sure if he said he had 400 comics, you'd be quite impressed. I think we should focus our attentions on the fact that he's a raving weirdo as opposed to his Star Wars book collection.

Fried Gold said:
Oh come, we are all posting on a comic book message board. I'm sure if he said he had 400 comics, you'd be quite impressed. I think we should focus our attentions on the fact that he's a raving weirdo as opposed to his Star Wars book collection.

read my sig, he gave up his marriage for star wars, still thing he's cool? :whatever:

Gave up a marriage. What a liar. He's probably never seen a pair of **** in face without looking at the computer/tv or without paying for it. Only people who DON'T get girls brag about how many of them they meet. It's the truth.

StarWarsAgent said:

How can you afford 400+ books when there's all the toys, DVDs, and VHS to buy?

I liked that trilogy.
Personally though I think Shadows of The Empire is constructed a lot like a typical starwars movie and would make a great straight to DVD animated feature or motion picture.
Other authors Like Zahn make it a lot more complicated than it should be. But its still a lot of fun.
Jorus should be someone real scary.

Edd Extraordinaire said:
But Lucas said no more movies! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOU DEFIED HIM!!!!11LOLZ111!!

948_546041a7cf33d8c8e50e7972dae811ce.jpg

Oh, and that argument about Jar Jar Binks being for his kids and what not..

If any kid actually enjoyed Jar Jar Binks, they're ******ed.

Zhan is a complete hack and Mara Jade is one of the worst characters ever created. She exists just to castrate Luke and she's used to make Leia look like crap. No thanks.

Thrawn himself is okay, but he's no Vader. An adaption of Shadows of the Empire into a CGI film would make a nice Episode 5.5, but that's about it.

Edd Extraordinaire said:
Oh, and that argument about Jar Jar Binks being for his kids and what not..

If any kid actually enjoyed Jar Jar Binks, they're ******ed.

Binks is a GFFA version of Kyoami from Kurosawa's Ran. I knew that first time I saw the character. Fools are stock characters in tragedies. That's just basic English Lit.

Well it was a tragedy that he was created. Especially for some retched little s**t kid.

Edd Extraordinaire said:
Well it was a tragedy that he was created. Especially for some retched little s**t kid.

Your response...so original, so witty.

Or not.

Read sometime. And not just ****ing Star Wars books. Read some actual literature.

Kurosawa said:
Your response...so original, so witty.

Or not.

Read sometime. And not just ****ing Star Wars books. Read some actual literature.

And literature to you is?

Edd Extraordinaire said:
And literature to you is?

You know, actual literature. Shakespere. Faulkner. Dylan Thomas. Sophocles, Toni Morrison. Not Stephen King or anything like that. You know what literature is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"