Starbreeze's new game is... JASON BOURNE!

Mentok

Avenger
Reaction score
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/ea-and-starbreeze-game-is-bourne

EA has acquired the exclusive videogame rights to the works of author Robert Ludlum, and is working with Swedish developer Starbreeze (The Darkness, Chronicles of Riddick) on a Jason Bourne title.

The developer and publisher began working together last February on codename "Project RedLime", which was billed as "an incredibly innovative take on a classic [EA] property".

That will be a second and entirely separate game for EA, Starbreeze told Eurogamer this afternoon, but offered no further information on either project.

Ludlum Entertainment re-acquired the Bourne rights from Sierra Entertainment last year, after the latter produced an uninspiring videogame adaptation in the summer.

Incidentally, the Hollywood films The Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum are only loosely based on the books. Ludlum wrote quite a lot of other thrillers before his death in 2001, too.

Starbreeze is currently hard at work on delivering The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena for Atari, which launches here this March.

Yeah, but it was ass. :o

Starbreeze is a great developer though, and they know how to make a killer game based on another media source (see Chronicles of Riddick). I'm really excited for this! :D

It'd be cool if they got Matt Damon's face this time around, but I doubt it.

Awesome. I enjoyed the last Bourne game but it could have been much better.

Knowing that Starbreeze will be working on a Bourne game is AWESOME!

Like Timstuff said, i hope theyre able to get Matt Damon to sign on to this.

Riddick
Darkness 2
Classic EA project
and now Jason Bourne

Starbreeze is in fire :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member