State your unpopular book or music related opinion

I think that's why he has pop fans.

But I'm talking about people hear a verse from him and claim he's one rappers of all time

I actually had a friend that said he thinks Drake is the greatest musician (of any genre) or all time because he 1) writes all his own rhymes (he doesn't), 2) produces his own beats (that's actually done by his friend 40) and he can sing well (YMMV)

And that's not that strange if you look at Hip hop forums, Reddit Hip Hop Heads, or talk to a lot of hip hop fans

Here's an unpopular opinion. Radiohead is relentlessly dull. So is Coldplay

Really? What makes you think Radiohead is dull? As a fan of their music, I'm generally curious. (Not wanting to start an argument; just curious.)

Really? What makes you think Radiohead is dull? As a fan of their music, I'm generally curious. (Not wanting to start an argument; just curious.)

Not a huge fan of their compositions. Creep, of course, is a gem of a song, but so much of their stuff I've heard is this kind of etherial bland ambiance music. I just don't see the appeal. It's boring.

Building off of those critiques I'll say I also can't stand anything about Muse. It's mostly the leads vocals. He takes syllables and just stretches the holy **** out of them. If he sang in a more normal style Muse songs would be 45 seconds long.

Why are all the current pop songs sung by men with high voices.

What happened? Baritones, bases where are you?

Can't you sing something awesome and sweet with a kick-ass beat and get on those pop charts?

Can't you sing something awesome and sweet with a kick-ass beat and get on those pop charts?

i'm not sure what you're asking, are you saying you want an awesome sweet song with a kickass beat to to top the pop charts but be sung by a girl?

Finally got round to finishing off 'The Girl on The Train' by Paula Hawkins. Kinda boring and the characters were all so annoying. Not that impressed.

The Stone Roses is the most overrated band of all time.

Not exactly unpopular. Both are weak bands and, yes, dull. In both cases, specially with radiohead, once you remove the production (which usually is amazing) from their albums, there's not special about the songs, which are incredibly repetitive, "samey".

Not exactly unpopular. Both are weak bands and, yes, dull. In both cases, specially with radiohead, once you remove the production (which usually is amazing) from their albums, there's not special about the songs, which are incredibly repetitive, "samey".

Lol

Current pop songs? Do you remember the Beach Boys?

For real, I don't listen to modern music with male vocalists anymore cause dudes can't sing worth **** anymore. All of the stuff with male vocalists I listen to is from the 80s or 90s stuff like depeche mode and I mostly listen to female singers now like crystal castles or emika n stuff. I don't know where to begin with unpopular opinions and stuff cause I pretty much hate everything. Why am I on a superhero forum when I hate superheroes? well imdb closed their forums and it's hard to find places to discuss misc films now!

I don't care for Bohemian Rhapsody all that much. I don't hate it by any means, but I don't get why it's so often considered one of the greatest songs of all time. Part of it might be because when I was a teenager (or maybe even younger) my friend heard the song on TV and used to walk around singing "Mama just killed a man..", which was hilarious to me and my friends at that age. I assumed it was a Weird Al song or something. My next experience hearing the song was during the Suicide Squad trailer, which further killed any enjoyment I might find in it. Aside from those aspects, I just don't find the song catchy or listenable.

Following up on my last post, I've listened to Bohemian Rhapsody several times since I made that comment, and I have to say I've formed more of an appreciation for it. It's not my favorite song ever, or even my favorite song by Queen (Brighton Rock is quickly becoming one of my favorite songs of all time), but it is a very good song.

I've just heard it too many times. I'd be happy never hearing it again. :(

I listen to it regularly still.

Oh I listen to a lot of Queen, but I'm burnt out on that one still.

If I never hear Ed Sheeran's "Perfect" again, it will be too soon.

The novel IT is hundreds of pages overlong, dated, misguided, cringe-inducing, and really not all that scary. I would've loved it in the early 90's when I was an adolescent, but when I read it last year, as a man in his 30's, it didn't work at all. It's the most self-indulgent King novel I've read yet, and I've put away quite a few at this point.

Which leads me to part 2 of my unpopular King opinions: DOCTOR SLEEP is a better novel than IT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"