StorminNorman/Marx 2008

StorminNorman

Avenger
Reaction score
The first thing I did after winning the Republican Primary on July 10th was talked to Mr. Marx about being my Vice Presidential Choice. I am pleased and deeply honored to announce he accepted my offer.

Those that have debated with Marx, may be surprised to see him as my Vice President. He is a Democrat, I am a Republican - we differ in many ways politically. I believe, however, that a President should not be a "Republican" President, or a "Democrat President" - these are irrelevant titles that simply polarize an American leader. The American President should be just that - a President for all Americans. With Mr. Marx by my side, I believe I can be that President.

I have a great amount of respect for my opponent, Mr. Jmanspice, he is a good man and has proven to be a wise and intelligent poster. We share many of the same views, especially on social issues such as gay rights.

We also disagree on several aspects. I strongly and vehemently disagree with his support of gas price caps. Price caps are not the way to fix this. High prices are better than no prices - having the ability to pay for gas is always better than having no option. If we cap gas at below market value, we will have massive shortages across this country, destroying our already fragile economy.

I also disagree with my opponent on Iraq. Jmanspice supports immediate withdrawal from the nation, I believe we shouldn't leave the country until the Iraqi military can competently take our place. That day is coming, and it is coming very quickly. The successful surge has brought Iraq from a military botch-up of the highest order, to victory on the ground within our grasp.

The political climate, especially on this board, is not favorable to Republicans. I acknowledge this, and I will not bother to defend the Republican Party. The RNC has fallen off tract. It is no longer the party of small government, it is the party of evangelicals. I want to see this change. The future of the Republican Party does not rest on Christian Conservatism, but Moral Libertarianism.

Now I have not done a lot of campaigning, I never even made a campaign thread for the primary - and would not of done so for this election if I did not announce a Vice President. I do not wish to get a vote because of marketing - but because of what I believe in. I have been a vocal political mind on this forum since far before the creation of this sub-forum, I do not shy away from confrontation. I state what I believe and try to practice what I preach.

If you have any questions about my policy, simply ask. Until then, thank you for reading this and I hope you will find me to be your choice on August 10th.

Thank You.

great_scott_400.png

Its fun living a fantasy land now and again, isn't it?

Now excuse me, I'm going off to outer space, instead of going to work today.

I applaud StorminNorman's choice for Vice President, and wish him luck as the Republic Party's nominee for President. :up:

I, like Mr. Norman, believe that a government works best when all parties involved work together. For far too long, this country has been crippled by partisan bickering and deadlock. For too long, working across the aisle has been seen as a weakness, and a betrayal of party.

It is time that changed. It is time that we took back our government from the extremes. There is not a RED AMERICA and a BLUE AMERICA, there is only the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

There will be some who question the ability of Mr. Norman and I to effectively work together. Some who see this as nothing more than a pipe dream. A fool's hope.

To those people, I would respectfully ask that you take a serious look at this country and examine that damage that has been caused by entrenched partisan warfare. Mr. Norman is the type of republican that all of those on the right should strive to be. The type of republican that those on the left should be thankful for.

I believe that this PRESIDENTIAL TICKET OF UNITY can be the revolution that our country so desperately needs.

This presidential election, don't hope for a better America. Vote for one.

VOTE STORMINNORMAN/MARX 2008!

Respectfully,
Mr. Marx

I would also like to add that I have an immense and deep respect for Candidate Spice, and wish him the best of luck in this coming election!
icon14.gif

Marx can be seen here at the announcement with his family accepting Norm's offer:
HagelandfamilyEricFrancisGettyImage.jpg

;)

Ha. Would it be a bad political move to gain carnal knowledge of my VP's daughter? ;)

But statutory rape accusations aside.....

Myself and my hetero life mate, I Kid You Not Guy formally endorse StorminNorman for Hype President and Marx for Hype Vice President.

:ikyn

Both of these guys are extremely high on my list of Hype members for whom I have the utmost respect.

I hope my endorsement is not seen as a negative by those who would vote for you. But Norm and Marx have earned my support and I will give it as needed. Good luck to you both.

Both of these guys are extremely high on my list of Hype members for whom I have the utmost respect.

I hope my endorsement is not seen as a negative by those who would vote for you. But Norm and Marx have earned my support and I will give it as needed. Good luck to you both.

Thank you Tron, it is very much appreciated! :yay:

:up:

*starts considering write-in candidates to vote for*

:oldrazz:

jag

I'll throw my support at both of you as well.
I believe in StorminNorman/Marx!

I'm not saying that I'll vote for them for sure, but congrats to StorminNorman/Marx. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"