Supergirl Movie Casting

Jennifer Lawrence would be a good choice as well. Might be a little unfortunate that she is tied to the X-Men franchise as far a CBM's go, though.

I still think it would be cool to make her an actual actual teenager instead of 90210ing it. Like with the True Grit re-adaptation.

I pick someone like Peyton List

I still think it would be cool to make her an actual actual teenager instead of 90210ing it. Like with the True Grit re-adaptation.
In that case, if I were the casting director, I'd audition AnnaSophia Robb and maybe Elle Fanning.

Last edited:

I know who you are talking about but this Peyton List looks good too:

600full-peyton-list.jpg

I had a lot of hope for Robb, but now she's playing Carrie Bradshaw.

Her career hasn't seemed to gel.

Back when Smallville announced she would be on the show, I wanted Amber Heard for the role and thought it would've worked out since the other CW show she was on just got cancelled. After seeing what they did with the character on SV, I saw how easily they could make her just be there for T&A.

I think someone in their early teens would be nice to see and different from what people usually expect. And maybe she can actually seem like a person who could be a role model (for marketing purposes).

after seeing what they did with the character on sv, i saw how easily they could make her just be there for t&a.

I think someone in their early teens would be nice to see and different from what people usually expect. And maybe she can actually seem like a person who could be a role model (for marketing purposes).

get out of my head!!!!

Over 18's only please.

I think she looks better as a blonde. She has the innocent look for Kara. Shame she's too old now. She could still be a Marvel heroine. Sue Storm, Ms Marvel, Mockingbird, Sharon Carter, Enchantress etc.

Amber would have been perfect 5 years ago. She could be WW still. She's tall enough.

Yeah, I'd actually prefer Kristin Stewart than that Peyton girl.
Call me shallow, but I'm just going on looks here, rather than anti-Twilight sentiment.

I neither like or hate Twilight. Like TV shows about gardening, it's just not my demographic...

I just don't think Supergirl should be twenty-something. That would be Superwoman. Being a teenage girl is one of her best-known traits. I mean, isn't her most common age in the comics 16-years-old? Of course it would be fine for a 21 or 22-year-old to play her if they can pass for a teenager, but people who are clearly adults like Amber Heard are just all wrong for this character, imo.

But hell, I'm sure we're years away from ever seeing her on screen, so whoever the options will be, they're probably in middle school right about now, lol.

Yep. As has been said in this thread before, if it was to ever happen, the actress would be like 10 years old right now.

But on with the fan-casts! Who else?!

First person to suggest Chloe Moretz gets shot(with a vest on for vigilante training)!

I just don't think Supergirl should be twenty-something. That would be Superwoman. Being a teenage girl is one of her best-known traits. I mean, isn't her most common age in the comics 16-years-old? Of course it would be fine for a 21 or 22-year-old to play her if they can pass for a teenager, but people who are clearly adults like Amber Heard are just all wrong for this character, imo.

But hell, I'm sure we're years away from ever seeing her on screen, so whoever the options will be, they're probably in middle school right about now, lol.

But most are saying that Amber Heard would've been perfect for the role 5-7 years ago but not now. Amber doesn't look old, but she does look more like a grown woman than teenager, which is what Kara needs to be.

Amber's puuuuuuurty. That is all.

Maybe with Superman losing his panties, Supergirl might lose hers :D

I can't stop thinking of a pantiless Supergirl flying over the city now, possibly looking like Amber Heard. :oldrazz:

Sprgrl4.jpg

Here's one somebody Photoshopped.

By the time this comes to frutition, I recommend Amber Heard and Johnny Depp's daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"