• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Superheroes and Cynical Fanboys

3 pizzas and a cheesecake sampler. Only thing that sucks is it doesn't get here 'til Wednesday.

That is the one downside to it yeah. You go through the sites menu's and get all hungry and ****, then you order it, then it's like okay, now wait four ****ing days to actually eat.

The pizza is totally good though. I would have said get the ribs too, but as long as you've got the pizza and the cheesecake that's what counts. It's some seriously good cheesecake too, I mean like some "**** that Cheesecake Factory ********" good cheesecake. Although that could just be personal bias due to I ****ing generally hate the Cheesecake Factory.

Eh, I'm not a huge fan of ribs. I like 'em if they're there but I rarely go out of my way to get them. I'm much more of a pizza man.

I like the Cheesecake Factory. I've only tried a few of their cheesecakes but they've all been pretty good.

I hate eating ribs, I'm not good at eating meat off bones I dont really like eating chicken wings either to much of a hassle.

That's my feeling on it exactly. They may taste good, but boneless meat is so much less work.

I'm more of a pizza guy too, but I would kill for some perfectly cooked ribs. :O

That was hardly enough to render you speechless, V. Not if you've survived this thread this long lol.

Dudes, I made some ribs yesterday. Put an awesome Memphis rub on them. They were so damn good, I got two hummers and a handy in thanks by my sister-in-laws ****ty friends. That's right, I sold ribs for sexual favors.

"Hummers" are automobiles. They are not sexual. You will use appropriate sexual terminology in this house, Anubis.

Actually mr. out of touch with the common man, hummers are blow jobs from fat chicks.

When did they specifically become "fat chick" blowjobs?

THEY ARE AUTOMOBILES. A blow job is a blow job. It needs no other name!

While that may in fact be so, don't knock fat chicks. I mean dude, they're always hungry.

Last edited:
When did they specifically become "fat chick" blowjobs?

Since the God of Death had the wherewithal to come up with it. What? You need to hear it from the mouth of some rapper before you'll give it any credence? I outta slug you.

Ok so this is probbably pointless and mute at this point, but Anubis I'm going to give you the benefit of a doubt here. I allowed you to get to me. I may not like the way you talk or the things you say, but thats my problem not yours.

There was no need to lash out and insult you the way I did. I am sorry for that. Perhaps I do need to grow a thicker skin and learn to roll with the punches if I am going to be on these messageboards. I just don't se ethe need to curse and be vulgar, but thats just me.

fifthfiend....ok you make some good points. I used to drop F Bombs with the best of them, but I have since decided that I could express myself without using vulgar language.

What I was trying to do was to force my view points down your throats and that was wrong. I came across as a stuffy self important jerk and I realize this now.

Bwahahaha...

...hahahahahaha...

...hahahahahaha...

...hahahahaha! I think this last one needs to be pitched to Joe Q immediately.

Mr Green what is so damn funny?

Damn, you really came around. Props to you :up:

And by the way; points aren't "mute", they're "moo". Like a cow's opinion, it doesn't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"