• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Asteroid-Man

Avenger
Reaction score
On top of Street Fighter X Tekken and Tekken X Street Fighter, we're getting yet ANOTHER Tekken game in the next year or two!!

TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2!!!

[YT]Tu0ug5eHQvw[/YT]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu0ug5eHQvw

By the way, does anyone know the name of the song used in that trailer? It's freaking sweet!

Arcade intro:

[YT]b6bwNTWT2_E[/YT]

Nice to hear that familiar Tag music. I wonder by how much Jun and Asuka are gonna be differentiated, as it seems
Jaycee will have a lot more wrestling moves to differentiate herself from her secret identity Julia.

Last edited:
This looks awesome. I'm a big fan of fighting games, especially Tekken & Street Fighter.

divider432.gif
Tekken: The Movie - Blow-By-Blows

GameSpot watched the live-action Tekken movie so you don't have to. Although it could have been worse!

Movie »

this was interesting. yeah I know movie based games. hehe but i had to put it up.

Discussions in session.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"