The 2008 Presidential Inauguration

Force fields I agree are a bit far fetched. The counter measures arem of Star Wars could likely have been accomplished IMO. There are some brilliant minds in the defense industry out there.

Just look at some of the stuff on "Future Weapons". That is the declassified stuff and it blows my mind. The stuff still in development and kept under wraps is likely mindblowing. It's all about the funding, and the funding is determined by what an administration feels is a priority.

Hey, everything was sci-fi and far fetched till its built...

Exactly. I would not have really believed we had a type of "Ray gun" until I saw it.

I can't remember what it is called, but they developed the non-lethal crowd dispersal "ray". It projects a beam of a type of rays (can't recall what type now) that hits a group of targets. They said it immediately heats them up and feels like when one opens a hot oven door and the heat hits you in the face. It makes you jump back and disperse to get away form the feeling.

No one would have thought we had such a thing until that company produced.

Force fields I agree are a bit far fetched. The counter measures arem of Star Wars could likely have been accomplished IMO. There are some brilliant minds in the defense industry out there.

Just look at some of the stuff on "Future Weapons". That is the declassified stuff and it blows my mind. The stuff still in development and kept under wraps is likely mindblowing. It's all about the funding, and the funding is determined by what an administration feels is a priority.

my biggest problem with any sort of "force field" would be that fact how would aircraft be able to get through? but not missiles?

I do however think we could have missiles that immediately target incoming missiles to cause them to explode overseas.

Exactly. I would not have really believed we had a type of "Ray gun" until I saw it.

I can't remember what it is called, but they developed the non-lethal crowd dispersal "ray". It projects a beam of a type of rays (can't recall what type now) that hits a group of targets. They said it immediately heats them up and feels like when one opens a hot oven door and the heat hits you in the face. It makes you jump back and disperse to get away form the feeling.

No one would have thought we had such a thing until that company produced.

i heard about that a while ago...

it's either the same thing i've heard of or its something else.. but it causes a natural reaction in your body to jump back, and take off running

That's it. It is the darndest thing. They showed it on Discovery. They fired it into a crowd of trained soldiers and they either fell down or started walking/running out of it's line of fire. They couldn't resist it.

That's it. It is the darndest thing. They showed it on Discovery. They fired it into a crowd of trained soldiers and they either fell down or started walking/running out of it's line of fire. They couldn't resist it.

yeah i think i first heard about it 3 or 4 years ago... i find alot of that military stuff very interesting...

much like the genetically combining a goat and a spider, in an attempt to make goats "milk" webbing... so they could make a better bullet proof vest

there was something else really weird like that too, but i forget what it was

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"