The 2022 SuperHeroHype Awards Live Thread

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
re4ehm9.jpg

Welcome to the Official Live Thread of the 2022 Superhero Hype Awards! Your hosts tonight will be the Amazing @Lily Adler, and myself, ComicChick!

The show starts at 9pm EST so grab a drink, some snacks and join us won't you?

Hey yall,

CC here. Just wanted to start off by saying Welcome, and Thank YOU! I hosted these awards years ago and decided to come back again this year. I knew I wouldn't be able to do this on my own, so when @Lily Adler offered to co-host, there's no way I could say no. We tried some things that we've never tried before and had success. We have had a huge turnout in nominees and voting and that doesn't happen without all of you. Some of you have been here since the beginning, and some of you are brand new. Either way, thank you for for being a member of the Hype as we are the best forum community on the net!

I'll give my partner @Lily Adler a chance to say her hellos and all and then we'll get this show on the road.

6wYI6tt.gif

Next award of the night is to recognize our new members of the Hype. This category created a big ruckus as one of the candidates was ruled out for winning last year's award for this category. That said, one name rose above the others and was chosen to be our Newbie of the year.

33OM8MR.jpg

The award goes to.....

NuC70jR.gif

Let's jump right in and talk about the Political Poster of the Year nominees. No other forum has resulted in more Hype Bannings than the Political forums, but somehow these nominees have managed to not only navigate these waters without being hit by the ban hammer, but they've earned the respect of enough members to be considered for this award.

The nominees are:

@Sithborg
@Teelie
@squeekness
@InCali

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95