The 2022 SuperHeroHype Awards Live Thread

khrIMya.gif

Moderators. You love us. You hate us. But you're stuck with us all the same. We get the short end of the stick by doing the Hype's dirty work and we don't even get paid. We do it because we love it here, because we care about the community and all of you. Just kidding. We do it for the power.

The nominees are...

@flickchick85
@Iceman
@Lily Adler
@DKDetective
@Kahran Ramsus

vzpJGGO.gif

i'm honored to present @Lily Adler with this award as it is so well deserved. Lily did so much to improve the Hype behind the scenes that yall just don't even know.

I'd also like to shout out all the fresh faces on the list of nominees for Mods. It's so nice to see you all get the recognition you deserve.

kTO4UTA.gif

Gamers unite. Whether you prefer to play online with friends, or solo with your joystick at home, the Gamers of the Hype have a forum to call their own. Always ready with the newest platform news or game updates, these users are definitely worthy of being called Player One.

The nominees are...

@DarthSkywalker
@Drizzle
@Iceman
@Sithborg
@Snow Queen

TU33OAS.jpg

and the winner is...

Iceman
Didn't realise/forgot I was up for this, awesome haha & thanks all!

Thanks to @Gee for being the best game poster IMO and him and @DKDetective for great pc talk.
Thanks to @Sithborg for keeping the Nintendo section alive and for good fighting game knowledge when I need it.
I will be gaming a ton more from the second half of this year. The gaming forum needs to be busier like it was years ago so I'm grateful for everyone else who turns up there for doing your part. :up:

ylnM4gM.gif

Did you know that some of today's comic artists once graced the halls of the Hype's Fan Art Forum? While sadly the traffic has slowed in the Fan Made sections of the Hype in recent years with so many other sites out there, that does not mean that we don't have talented members here. Earlier we gave out an award showcasing talent with the written word. Now we are giving out an award that showcases artistic talent.

The nominees are:

@BoredGuy
@ComicChick
@MadderMaximus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"