The Acolyte from Leslye Headland

I do think young Solo and Qi'ra are more viable with the shift toward television than they would've been for another film. They could easily show up on the Lando series.
Great point. I definitely agree and would like to see them appear in a show. A second film would likely have been too risky.

Technically, by the time this series comes out, there will have been a few books and comics in the era....

Well, that explains why I was seeing an interview of Headland.

Oh man, are the regressive clods going to be angry...

Well, that explains why I was seeing an interview of Headland.

Oh man, are the regressive clods going to be angry...

Don’t read the SHH front page article comments for this, then. You’ll wish you could reach through your screen and strangle those misogynistic, racist incels.

Like I’ve said before, that comments section either needs mods or be completely eradicated off the face of the earth. The world would be better off without it, and their ignorance and hate.

Don’t read the SHH front page article comments for this, then. You’ll wish you could reach through your screen and strangle those misogynistic, racist incels.

Like I’ve said before, that comments section either needs mods or be completely eradicated off the face of the earth. The world would be better off without it, and their ignorance and hate.
Gotta be honest, I forget that's even there most of the time.

This is the most interesting project on the slate by far to me. It's only fitting that it'll likely cause the most outrage

Last edited:
It is definitely the project I am most looking forward to. Especially as I've grown to love the High Republic setting.

According To Deadline, Amandla Stenberg star of the recent film, The Hate U Give is in talks for the lead role in The Acolyte.

Rue is growing up. I'm cool with this casting. Wonder who she's playing.

I mean other than being a black person?

[reads about John Campea exposing his ass]

Oh, fun.

lol no, because probably Omicron

if there are jedi and sith I am in. I wouldn't mind going back before everything. It would be easier to keep track. Currently you have to keep track of quite a few timelines with the current line up, Andor, Kenobi, Mandalorian, Bad Batch. Sometimes I am like "why doesn't this person show up, oh yeah they are dead and this is set afterwards. I thought the prequels were going to be in the hayday of the Jedi, but it was actually at its decline. So it will be interesting to see this era if it does actually take place at the height of the Jedi.

if there are jedi and sith I am in. I wouldn't mind going back before everything. It would be easier to keep track. Currently you have to keep track of quite a few timelines with the current line up, Andor, Kenobi, Mandalorian, Bad Batch. Sometimes I am like "why doesn't this person show up, oh yeah they are dead and this is set afterwards. I thought the prequels were going to be in the hayday of the Jedi, but it was actually at its decline. So it will be interesting to see this era if it does actually take place at the height of the Jedi.

High Republic is more the height of the Republic, than the Jedi. Though, from my reading of a lot of the High Republic stuff, an argument could be made about it being the height of the Jedi as well.

Would be good to get an update on when production is expected if it’s been delayed, especially as it’s on my doorstep.

Wonder if they still plan to do that next, after they fasttracked the High Republic series

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"