The Adventures of Tintin

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was sick, I can't believe a German TV spot alone got me super excited for the movie but it did. From the set pieces and the wide-shots, it really looks like it's going to be a fun and enjoyable entertainment, the kind Spielberg really can excel at.

That's a pretty great spot, the adventure looks oldschool and the action looks dynamic, especially that crazy bit with the bike. :D

Spanish Trailer

[YT]Wx6yBk6EhKI[/YT]

Source

Holy ****! I'm so excited for the film, it's not even funny.

Holy........ ****.....

Yeah, holy ****! Looks unbelievable! Only 4 weeks...

Going to have to find a new word to describe this film, epic just doesn't do it. Can't wait!

m7ue7tr7p6.gif

Sucks that the video got taken down. Oh well, it was awesome while it lasted. The Adventures of Tintin is one of the last movies of 2011 that I'll be watching in theaters; Mission Impossible's included because it's directed by Brad Bird. I'm excited!

[YT]Y_B0uveW_Vw[/YT]

Here it is again. Holy ****, I'm not at all surprised at how good this is, actually.

Gah! T_T I want to see that trailer! The reactions aren't helping! D:

That music sounds great. It's like a mix of Home Alone and Indy, with more Alone than Indy in it.

Running time: 107 minutes

IMO 2 hours was never happening. its a 100% animated movie for kids and adults. 1 hours and 47 minutes is ok for a TINTIN character that is not very big in US. SPileberg knows how to pace his movies. i think the pacing will be very fast and the story will work. its an adventure movie.

I posted this at HitFix:

Yeah, I'm so there. This is Spielberg unleashed, and if that doesn't excite you, you have no business pretending you like movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"