• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Fan Art/Manips Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice photoshop, but i dont like that much purple color. And this version of spiderral reminds me too much at black suit from original trilogy.

For me nothing can beat black suit from Spiderman:The Animated Series. Black suit with shades of blue, instead of purple.

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/_...er_Parker_(Earth-92131)_In_Black_Suit_005.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m71a63t77v1r3ecnpo1_500.jpg

I hope will see that version. I know Webb can do it, he already did TASM and night scenes looked great. It think it could work.

Last edited:
pzex.jpg

In response to roshafer's Symbiote Spidey.
I did this last summer and tried to give the black suit a bit of a purple tint.

Not bad at all.

You definitely could've used a better source, though. (as in the picture is blurry as f). :yay:

Dem. Eyes.

Am I the only one still impressed every time I see the eyes? On the symbiote suit they look that much better than they already are. Just hate the webbing you see, other than that nice manip!

fan_boxart__the_amazing_spider_man_2__front_cover__by_lemonz07-d76b7lu.png

What do you guys think? XD I tried removing the text from the poster but I ended up using a lens flare to cover up the mistake by the armpit

I likkkkkkkkke!

thanks everyone for the compliments! Here's another version, the last versions eyes were really bugging me. enjoy!

i5rujr.jpg

It's nice photoshop, but i dont like that much purple color. And this version of spiderral reminds me too much at black suit from original trilogy.

For me nothing can beat black suit from Spiderman:The Animated Series. Black suit with shades of blue, instead of purple.

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/_...er_Parker_(Earth-92131)_In_Black_Suit_005.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m71a63t77v1r3ecnpo1_500.jpg

I hope will see that version. I know Webb can do it, he already did TASM and night scenes looked great. It think it could work.

I agree with you there. I did another manip a while ago which is more like the classic symbiote suit. I'm not too keen on the "webbed" suit like in Raimi's SM3. If they can make it work in a future film then I'd love to see it.

the_amazing_spider_man_2___black_suit_by_rkm424-d60aph8.jpg

Dem. Eyes.

Am I the only one still impressed every time I see the eyes? On the symbiote suit they look that much better than they already are. Just hate the webbing you see, other than that nice manip!

Thanks and yeah, I agree with you there, the new eyes look even cooler on the symbiote suit.

Not bad at all.

You definitely could've used a better source, though. (as in the picture is blurry as f). :yay:

As for the blurry pic on the other manip, it's just because I had to edit the colours so much for it to look good and not just be a "greyscale" version of the red TASM2 suit which is why the quality looks rubbish. :oldrazz:

Last edited:
@spiderral

Oooooh, alright. Well, then good job, man! :woot:

Whipped this up. I have it in wallpaper size if anyone wants it.

AmazingSpider-Man3Resized_zps4670973c.png

Using the rip above, I made a desktop. Saturated Spidey's colors a bit, and gave it a yellow box like a comic book. Just for fun, really

tsy4.jpg

Just goes to show how much the costume hops right off the comic book page. Nicely done! :up:

If Peter gets the symbiote at one point in the new movies, than I'd wanna see a 110% pitch black suit (like in the comics). No webbing what so ever on it. And then a big giant white spider on the chest and white lenses of course. Simple, stylized and so completely NOT Spiderman 3!

Did Yurka confirm a symbiote reference at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"