• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 3 wish list?

I don't want to spoil your 1st viewing of the film but do keep an eye out for two eye drawings in Harry's boardroom and also Oscorp cubes.:oldrazz:

I just saw it last night and missed all this. Shoot. Can you explain?

Just think about the Oscorp cubes and what possible links they may have to the future.

Harry got a shock from one & I believe that Gustaf Fiers had one in ASM before he vanished.

:word:

Indeed, we still have Fiers' vanishing act into and out of Connors' cell to account for. He's The Gentleman, he has no superpowers... But one of his cohorts/recruits might! :word:

The last weird grin from Capt Stacy in ASM2 did it for me. Mysterio or Chameleon.

I really digged the Oscorp cubes & scene where Harry gets a shock from one. This might just be a little tease for future holocubes.

:woot:
Not sure if I got a Mysterio vibe from Peter hallucinating but that could be a hint toward Mysterio. Sure.

And by cubes you mean the only one that Norman had that he gave to Harry? What do you mean by shock?

Well, the TASM 2 game has Menken as the Chameleon...

Don't know what that means for the movies but y'know... maybe.

I think I need to add a point to my wishlist

What I want to see...

- no Sinister Six, not yet
- Peter dealing with and overcoming [BLACKOUT]Gwen's death[/BLACKOUT]
- symbiote suit at the end, maybe during/after credits
- Mysterio as the main villain, maybe as an amalgamation of Mysterio & Chameleon
- Mysterio hindering Spidey from overcoming his pain/guilt by using holograms of [BLACKOUT]Gwen and George Stacy[/BLACKOUT]
- Mysterio knowing that Peter is Spidey, threatening to reveal his identity
- Mysterio impersonating Spidey and commiting crime, which leads to what we haven't seen before: a fight Spidey vs. Spidey!
- Harry-Goblin still pulling the strings, gathering his team to take Spidey down
- a longer fight between Spidey and Goblin
- no Mary Jane, maybe as a cameo at the end, saying her famous line
- Felicia/Black Cat as the female counterpart
- no romantical involvement between the two, at least not on Spidey's part, BC only interested in Spider-Man, not Peter Parker
- BC becoming a faithful companion in the end
- Daily Bugle and staff!
- Jameson keen on revealing who's hiding behind Spidey's mask, thus working with Mysterio

i think we all can agree we don´t want a cinematic universe like Avengers, we just want good spider-man flicks, i mean this film got spider-man right and if they could just focus on one villain than franchise building this could´ve been a lot better.

If they want a cinematic universe really bad, they could do it slower than they are putting too much in little time.

Not sure if I got a Mysterio vibe from Peter hallucinating but that could be a hint toward Mysterio. Sure.

And by cubes you mean the only one that Norman had that he gave to Harry? What do you mean by shock?

I'm going to see ASM2 for the 2nd time this weekend and should be more clearer on this cube theory.

The cube like device that we see Harry fiddle with half way through the film gives him somesort of shock. He seems to activate it or press a button.

th

We see this cube also in trailer and one of Webb's tease photos from last year had one on a desk and nothing else.

Its only guess work at this stage nothing more.

Id rather not see MJ anymore Felicia deserves the spot light

Well, the TASM 2 game has Menken as the Chameleon...

Don't know what that means for the movies but y'know... maybe.

I really dig both Mysterio & Chameleon and both are movie villain material as far as I'm concerned.

Chameleon I always hoped he'd show up in Raimi's reign since he was Spidey's 1st major foe he faced.

The route I believe Webb is going is mostly to be adapted from The Gathering Of The Sinister Six. It would be strange if he actually had Chameleon as Gustaf Fiers behind the scenes illusionist & not Mysterio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"