• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Léo Ho Tep;23410689 said:
While I'm exciting for the movie, and the cast seems great, Garfield is a drama queen. The whole crying scene and speech in spidey's suit felt forced to me.
I wouldn't say it was forced, I loved that speech.

I can understand why you loved it. It's just how I felt it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyT3yVK433U

Okay really watch this video. The cast members get interviewed after seeing Spider-Man 3. James Franco and Tobey look like they hated the movie.

"So what was your favorite scene in the movie?"
"Dancing to the twist."-James Franco

yes he did. I know because I gave him tissues to dry his eyes.

I was impressed by Andrew's speech at CC last year. He seemed genuinely enthusiastic about playing Spider-man.

Yeah :( I remember seeing all these interviews after the cast saw the movie, and you could see they were so disappointed. Did the cast of ASM see the movie yet? I heard that it was completed a while ago...

I don't think they had seen it. The premiere is the 28th at LA. So, that's where probably they will see it the first time.

Anyway, don't expect much more motivation that the SM3 interview, Andrew Garfield and Rhys Ifans are incredibly quiet and serious.
Anyways, Garfield probably will be excited as hell, as he usually is :D

The reaction I'm most interested of is from Martin Sheen. That guy is the key xD

I can't tell if Rhys Ifans is excited....I can't tell any emotion from Rhys, haha.

I will do a FULL-BLOWN review here because it's a premiere, and not an advanced screening or anything.

My expectations are through the roof, and as point of ref, my biggest expectations aside from this were Prometheus (incredible), The Hobbit and TDKR. I just can't wait, and am preparing for my mind to be blown sky high.

Now, I might sound excessive when I post my impressions immediately, but it will be genuine.

Absolutely can't wait to read your reactions, Tim!

"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!"

I don't think they had seen it. The premiere is the 28th at LA. So, that's where probably they will see it the first time.

Anyway, don't expect much more motivation that the SM3 interview, Andrew Garfield and Rhys Ifans are incredibly quiet and serious.

The reaction I'm most interested of is from Martin Sheen. That guy is the key xD
Andrew Garfield is quiet and serious, but you can see his passion for the film. Emma Stone seems excited too. See her interviews on Ellen?

Rhys Ifhans is another story. Hard to tell with him. Didn't he get drunk before the ASM comic con panel, and he got arrested for getting in a fight with a guard?

Rhys Ifhans is another story. Hard to tell with him. Didn't he get drunk before the ASM comic con panel, and he got arrested for getting in a fight with a guard?
No, it was at a screening of something (don't know if it was from TASM, I don't think so).
At the panel, he was sober. Which is amazing, because his looks are worse than a drunk hobo sometimes lol Rhys Ifans is such a character...

No, it was at a screening of something (don't know if it was from TASM, I don't think so).
At the panel, he was sober. Which is amazing, because his looks are worse than a drunk hobo sometimes lol Rhys Ifans is such a character...
Actually I checked online, it says it was at the 2011 Comic Con panel. He is a character lol. I loved him in "Little Nicky"

Nope, they're here for the premiere on June 19th where I'm going, so they'll probably be seeing for the first time here.

tim_riggins when give us your reaction/review please dont mention any major spoilers

Well, since this is the spoilers area, please do use spoilers if you want to(just use spoiler tags please :up:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"