The amazing thread of Uniforms and Logos - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
MLB All Star uniforms for next week

NL
2015-National-League-All-Star-Game-Uniforms.jpg

AL
2015-American-League-All-Star-Game-Uniforms.jpg

he's young 'Fire, he didn't get to endure Silver Knight like we did and his love for the Teal

i've always liked that Astros uni :huh:

pics of the Astros/Rangers game the other night

628x471.jpg

there was almost a bench-clearing brawl

Rangers-Astros-unibrawl-071815.png

Apparently the Pacers are going to cosplay as the team from Hoosiers for a few games this year

CKcNJVhWIAAwMGt.jpg

is it an anniversary of the film or something?

So apparently Nebraska is going to do this for at least one game this season

CKmjPoPXAAE_4lN.png:large

CKmjSOGUkAEvqsd.png:large

CKmlocJW8AI-ara.jpg

Adidas is the worst :(

Looks like i'm missing out on an inside joke about silver and teal :csad:

Pull up a chair, and I'll tell you of the legend of a Hype member named Silver Knight. He first appeared long ago, dwelling largely in our Sports and Spider-Man forums. For God only knows why, he had a tremendous obsession with team uniforms. He was constantly asking when new uniforms were coming..hoping they would be teal, even if the team in question didn't use teal in their color scheme. As I recall, he also had a liking for gray. Whatever.

He was an avid fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars (TEAL!!!!) and 40% of teams in the NBA. He claimed to be solely devoted to the then New Orleans Hornets, but no one knows for sure.

Silver Knight was also quite helpless in just about everything. How many times people did he come in here, asking what time a game started? And if anyone didn't help him or poked fun at him, they were dubbed as being "rude and selfish" and often had those posts reported to the mods, claiming "abuse".

How long until both games start?

Go to Yahoo Sports and find out.

I tried and failed. Any help would be of great justice to me.

I aint posting or shareing anything again. Bye bye Rude selfish people.

He also insisted on several occasions that the next costume after Spider-Man 3 needed to be "revamped", but never did specify how.

Who other then me thinks Spidey should get a new costume for SM4? I think its time for a revamp.

Discuss.

Its good but we need a change. Its been the same since 01 when SM1 was being filmed. At least update it abit.

Hell no to change. There's not a reason on earth to alter superhero movies' best costume.

Its stale now. It needs some sort of revamp.

I'd really like to hear how you'd "revamp" the suit. What would you change?

I jkust want some changes I mean the whole franchise needs a revamp after SM3.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Improve it.

I just think its time to revamp the costume. Its just got stale imo.

Please, share with the group what changes you want. Because you seem to be the only one that thinks something is wrong.

There are afew others. I just think the costume is stale now and needs abit of a revamp.

I nwhat way though, seriously?

I don't think he has any ideas, honestly.

Something completly new.

like what?

Anyhow, he was eventually dismissed from the Hype, but his legend lives on. If nothing else, "rude and selfish" has become an oft-used phrase, and many of us have developed a love of teal.

Pull up a chair, and I'll tell you of the legend of a Hype member named Silver Knight. He first appeared long ago, dwelling largely in our Sports and Spider-Man forums. For God only knows why, he had a tremendous obsession with team uniforms. He was constantly asking when new uniforms were coming..hoping they would be teal, even if the team in question didn't use teal in their color scheme. As I recall, he also had a liking for gray. Whatever.

He was an avid fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars (TEAL!!!!) and 40% of teams in the NBA. He claimed to be solely devoted to the then New Orleans Hornets, but no one knows for sure.

Silver Knight was also quite helpless in just about everything. How many times people did he come in here, asking what time a game started? And if anyone didn't help him or poked fun at him, they were dubbed as being "rude and selfish" and often had those posts reported to the mods, claiming "abuse".

He also insisted on several occasions that the next costume after Spider-Man 3 needed to be "revamped", but never did specify how.

Anyhow, he was eventually dismissed from the Hype, but his legend lives on. If nothing else, "rude and selfish" has become an oft-used phrase, and many of us have developed a love of teal.
This is the greatest thing I have ever read in my life :funny:

Oh yes, I think he's also the one who started the Matt Moore love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"