The amazing thread of Uniforms and Logos part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im honestly going to have trouble watching the game if thats what the uniforms actually look like. Ugh.

You're drunk. They have the best lids in the league. Their road jerseys aren't that great but their home and alternates are better than most.

Helmets are awesome. The rest of the uniform is GAH-BAGE. Too damn busy and they abuse number shading like it's their job.

They need to go back to the look from the Boomer Esiason days.

Well they have the right idea on the Bills uniforms (as far as color scheme) it's just not well executed. Hopefully they drop the navy blue soon

I hope everyone realized that those unis are not real.

When Nike says they are changing the uni's they mean in terms of fabrics, etc.....
ie: more breathable, moisture wicking, blah, blah, blah.

Full view of the Ducks 3rd Uni.

Ducks3rd10full.jpg

Those Socks would have looked better if they went with orange on the bottom as well as the top. Almost a little Bruins effect.

Last edited:
Columbus 3rd Jersey.

2879378-9563681-thumbnail.jpg

Not very original.

Amusing little blog about how to design a 3rd jersey for your favorite team as a template seems to be forming. That can be found >>> HERE <<<.

EDIT: Here is a full view of this uni in action.

107185676_slide.jpg

Last edited:
"Boring" or traditional uniforms are only cool if they some kind of historical significance to the team. Considering the Blue Jackets have only existed for like 10 years they have niether and thus, those monochrome nightmares suck.

Have you ever wanted to show your team spirit with a flag on your house? Well how about one better? A flag that looks like your favorite teams jersey!

Check them out >>>>>HERE<<<<<< .

Tacky I know, but if they could get the License to do this for the NFL you know people would buy those suckers up for tailgating.

considering people buy those 10 ft tall inflatable NFL player abominations for display on their front lawn, I have no doubt those would sell like hot cakes.

No suprise here but Nike is creating Bowl Game Uni's for TCU, Oregon, Boise State and Florida. I am sure they just wanted to do it for Oregon, but figured that would be too obvious a homer move for Phil Knight and friends. The uni's will be unveiled tomorrow.

I don't even want to imagine what Nike is cooking up for the Ducks.

No suprise here but Nike is creating Bowl Game Uni's for TCU, Oregon, Boise State and Florida. I am sure they just wanted to do it for Oregon, but figured that would be too obvious a homer move for Phil Knight and friends. The uni's will be unveiled tomorrow.

I can't wait to see the hideousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"