Sequels The Avengers and The Guardians of the Galaxy

MadVillainy

C'mon Son
Reaction score
5b9xev.jpg

Would you want the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy to team up in A3 or beyond?

It'll be hard to do with all those characters and I dont want every MCU property to lead into the Avengers, but I think that it would be cool and the good thing to do especially if Thanos is involved.

How would you do it if/when they meet

I'd be ok if it were only for Infinity Gauntlet.

Since the big story being told in the films is the Infinity Gauntlet, I would be surprised if the Gaurdians didn't show up toward the end of Avengers 3.

Think of how crowded the cast would be.

There's already 9 Avengers in A2 plus Nick Fury and Maria Hill. Ant-Man will join, plus whoever else they add during Phase 3 (Dr Strange, Black Panther, Ms Marvel). Plus with sidekicks like Falcon and Warmachine, we're looking at 13-16 superheroes in one film.

GOTG is rumored to be adding Nova and Adam Warlock, so there' 7 more heroes. If they showed up in A3 there'd be like 20 something heroes all hogging the spotlight.

Think of how crowded the cast would be.

There's already 9 Avengers in A2 plus Nick Fury and Maria Hill. Ant-Man will join, plus whoever else they add during Phase 3 (Dr Strange, Black Panther, Ms Marvel). Plus with sidekicks like Falcon and Warmachine, we're looking at 13-16 superheroes in one film.

GOTG is rumored to be adding Nova and Adam Warlock, so there' 7 more heroes. If they showed up in A3 there'd be like 20 something heroes all hogging the spotlight.

The infinity Gauntlet calls for this many heroes, I don't know if they can/will do it, but if they do....... boy, that would be something.

yeah peter quill arguing with tony sounds like alot fun...groot, rocket and the hulk priceless...

I think the best approach, and the same would apply to the Inhumans if they're introduced in Phase 3, would be to have the Guardians arrive as last-minute reinforcements. I just think you'd have to keep the focus primarily on one of the teams, which I think should be the Avengers since it would still technically be their movie.

Yeah, I can see the Avengers being the focus, but I can also see there being a "meeting of the minds" scene where the Guardians, Avengers, Dr. Strange, etc. plan out an assault on Thanos.

Thanos gets his Infinity Gauntlet by the end of GOTG 2
Attacks Earth in Avengers 3 , Avengers try to stop him and GOTG show up to help.

or something in that line. im pretty sure GOTG will be in Avengers 3 in some capacity.
It will be trully surprising if they havent showed up in any other MCU movie by Avengers 3.

Avengers 4 and GOTG 3 will have to deal with some other threat. Kree or Skrull.
At least the Kree are mentioned in GOTG and would be a better fit since the Skrulls have ties to the Fantastic Four who are on the FOX camp.

So, whose going to be the first member of the GOTG to meet an Avenger, and I wonder who that Avenger will be? Which interractions are you all most excited about seeing played out. Personally, I'm looking forward to Cap meeting Rocket (if it happens, which I hope does)

It would be silly not to have The Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy fight together in Avengers 3. Thanos is not just a threat to Earth and the GotG have their daughter with them who hates him. I think the first contact will probably be between Iron Man and Star Lord.

When they meet we have to have at least a short fight.

So, whose going to be the first member of the GOTG to meet an Avenger, and I wonder who that Avenger will be? Which interractions are you all most excited about seeing played out. Personally, I'm looking forward to Cap meeting Rocket (if it happens, which I hope does)

Hm ... actually it will be interesting if Thor and/or Hulk meet the first Guardian due to the fact that they are not on Earth. And then together they go to Earth.

Gamora, daughter of Thanos, maybe with Star Lord, telling Cap and Co. what's what with this guy is how it could go down between them. That'd be interesting. She has more of a character right to give that explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"