Guardians of the Galaxy from Eidos

At first I wasn't interested in this because of only being able to play as Star-Lord, but it ended up being on sale at one point on Steam so I bought it. Haven't finished it or gotten incredibly far due to time constraints but it's a hell of a lot of fun. I'm incredibly glad I decided to get it because I'm really digging the story thus far & I had a blast with the gameplay (no pun intended haha). I absolutely intend to finish it (and probably replay it multiple times) once I'm actually able to.

Playing this and Miles Morales back to back, was a blast.

I haven't played Spider-Man 2 yet. So those two are really my last two Marvel games for now.

Still one of my favorite marvel games, I wonder what a sequel to this would have looked like
Maybe it would have expanded to allow you to control more than just Star Lord. I could also see co-op added

Still one of my favorite marvel games, I wonder what a sequel to this would have looked like

I think we definitely would have Nova with maybe Annihilus as the bad guy. I have just finished the Avengers game campaigns and while I think that game gets too much flak GOTG is so much better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"