The Dark Knight The Batcave and Wayne Manor

ReTrO JuNkIe 42

Sidekick
Reaction score
Since the're threads about how Batman and the Batmobile will look. How do you think he will have the batcave, and will Wayne manor be completly remade ?

The house will be exactly the same(burnt down in movie/not in real life)Cave should have mods because alfred suggested it be done

There will be improments to the foundation in the southeast corner. I think it will be a little more advance this coming film

Yeah we should definitely see some new modifications and stuff. Nothing too big. Batman doesn't need a giant rotating bat shaped pedestal, rising out of the ground for the batmobile.

Nor does he need a batcloset to hide his suits.

geomon said:
Yeah we should definitely see some new modifications and stuff. Nothing too big. Batman doesn't need a giant rotating bat shaped pedestal, rising out of the ground for the batmobile.

Nor does he need a batcloset to hide his suits.

haha not yet.. but we need some major improvements non the less. it was mentioned in begins so they must be noticable to the average viewer.

ill freak the **** out if i see a batcomputer some steel floors and a more industrial area where the batcomputer IS to aviod water damage, etc....

a new bat closet would kickass, insetad of the wooden junk. maybe more indutrial. a cooler elevator, BTAS style.... he has the money....

and the manor MUST HAVE THE GRANDFATHER CLOCK entrance... id poop in my own eye sockets if i saw this stuff....:up:

Cave will be bigger. Manor the same.

"I'm gonna rebuild it the way it was....brick by brick"

The Batman said:
Cave will be bigger. Manor the same.

"I'm gonna rebuild it the way it was....brick by brick"

"brick by brick sir?"

"wellllllll"

;) :up:

it will be different. similar, but different.

Spidey 2007 said:
"brick by brick sir?"

"wellllllll"

;) :up:

it will be different. similar, but different.

I assumed the changes would only be to the caverns....

Spidey 2007 said:
haha not yet.. but we need some major improvements non the less. it was mentioned in begins so they must be noticable to the average viewer.

ill freak the **** out if i see a batcomputer some steel floors and a more industrial area where the batcomputer IS to aviod water damage, etc....

a new bat closet would kickass, insetad of the wooden junk. maybe more indutrial. a cooler elevator, BTAS style.... he has the money....

and the manor MUST HAVE THE GRANDFATHER CLOCK entrance... id poop in my own eye sockets if i saw this stuff....:up:

I could not agree more. I LOVE that entrance. Hope they make something like that, seeing as they are improving the place and everything.

I think the clock should be the way Bruce gets into the Batcave.
Btw, the Batcave better be bigger and more technological.

I'd love to see him reside in the Wayne Towers ( as he did during the eighties ). It makes sense now that Wayne Manor is being rebuild. Then in the third movie or the second halve of Dark Knight he could return to the Manor.

I'd like it if we see a much more improved and modern Batcave but still with the rawness of the one in the first film.

Batcave in the comics (past and present).

batcavebatman12kp7.jpg

batcavect2.jpg

caveyp9.jpg

Source: http://www.dccomics.com/features/batguide/index.html
http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/comics101/49.html
http://www.supermanartists.comics.org/batman/Batcave.htm

all deco. with posters of Clay Aiken everywhere.
oh, and the Batmobile will have a bra on the hood.

Majik1387 said:
Well the manor has to be completely remade seeing as how it was burnt down. The cave will most probably stay as is with maybe some new equipment.
Yep, i think we will see only some few changes, but it will look like the old Manor.

Same Wayne Manor, different way of getting into the cave - let's hope Nolan listens to the fans and probably Goyer with the clock entrance.

The cave should be modified as well since this film takes place a year later more than likely...........

Ronny Shade said:
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/5996/batcavesnip785256my5.jpg
Nice:up:
I hope we get to see Bruce utilize the underground railroad that leads to the cave in the sequel.Perhaps he'll transport stuff down there or he could use it as make-shift lauch pad for a plane or boat?

BatFitz said:
The house will be exactly the same(burnt down in movie/not in real life)Cave should have mods because alfred suggested it be done

But didn't the real mansion actually burn down? I could've sworn I read an article about the estate actually catching fire in a life imitating art moment.

:confused:

LostSon88 said:
But didn't the real mansion actually burn down? I could've sworn I read an article about the estate actually catching fire in a life imitating art moment.

:confused:
There was a fire near the building they used as Wayne Manor for the 60's show however it was not damaged as was first reported. Mentmore Towers (where they shot Begins) is still very much intact.:)

robert_stainforth.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"