Batcave and Wayne Manor

Invader Joker

Superhero
Reaction score
How would you like DCU's Batcave and Wayne Manor to look like?

Yeah, I think especially since we've got a Robin here, you can afford to get a little fantastic at least with the Batcave. I don't think we've had a bad Batcave, and I even like when it's just an underground sort of building in The Batman, Dark Knight/Rises, and Batman v Superman. I don't think there's a way you can really get Wayne Manor itself wrong.

For the Batcave, something grandiose and akin to what we got in Batman '89, but just larger in scale and emphasizes how deep it is. Also, if we get other Batfamily members, I wouldn't mind seeing suits on display. And a long runway for the Batmobile.

A5tP.gif

Yeah, I think especially since we've got a Robin here, you can afford to get a little fantastic at least with the Batcave. I don't think we've had a bad Batcave, and I even like when it's just an underground sort of building in The Batman, Dark Knight/Rises, and Batman v Superman. I don't think there's a way you can really get Wayne Manor itself wrong.

For the Batcave, something grandiose and akin to what we got in Batman '89, but just larger in scale and emphasizes how deep it is. Also, if we get other Batfamily members, I wouldn't mind seeing suits on display. And a long runway for the Batmobile.

A5tP.gif
The fact this film will most likely be more fantastical is great.

Yeah there needs to be a manor and a grandiose cave. None of this “oh the manor burned down so here’s a penthouse” or “oh he lives in a house next door to the abandoned manor that eventually becomes the hall of justice.” Like it’s cool that we’ve gotten different interpretations the last 20 years, but I’d really like to go back to basics.

give me something ripped off the comic pages. A kickass cave with all the gadgets and trophies.

Post-No Man's Land / aka New Gotham Batcave... layers baby.

4664287094_2afb3e7a3b_b.jpg

...always loved this cave.

Especially with it's central Batcomputer with the round base and the back main screen had the batears built into it's module/cave wall.

i wish the DCU Batman Batcave had the Dinosaur the Giant Coin and other objects of his Villains

I love to see this kind of batcave in the comics but problem with making it live-action is the practicality of building that set.
Sure, they can enhance it with CGI but... after so many practical batcaves it'd kinda suck for the next one to be 90% CGI.

Why would it suck if it gives us those visuals?

I definitely want to see the big coin, the big joker play card and the dino.

I would like to have a Batcave more Comic accurate but is kinda hard to that to Work well in Live Action i would be content with a Batcave similar to the Keaton Batcave

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"