Batsuit.

I'd be fine with a bit of blue in this Batsuit. Battinson's rocking the all-black look, and Batfleck rocked with the black and gray, so I think we can afford to get a Batman with some blue to his costume this time around.

One thing we can guarantee if Muschietti directs this film: The batsuit will be awful.

Thank you for saying this. The Keaton return is undercut by the horrible costume. How is it that both the 89 and 92 suit look infinitely better? The new cowl is really weak, and this is minor, but the black belt should be yellow because it really helped to break up the color more. Affleck’s Flash suit is not my favorite either… none of this matters much if the movie is good , but I don’t like how either of the Batman suits look in Flash.

The suit looked fine on screen. Unfortunately we don’t see him a lot in a nighttime setting, but when we do, he looks great. There’s one particular close up shot in the plane where Keaton looks impeccable

Thank you for saying this. The Keaton return is undercut by the horrible costume. How is it that both the 89 and 92 suit look infinitely better? The new cowl is really weak, and this is minor, but the black belt should be yellow because it really helped to break up the color more. Affleck’s Flash suit is not my favorite either… none of this matters much if the movie is good , but I don’t like how either of the Batman suits look in Flash.
FxlFDJWWIAAGK6y.png

Batfleck's suit in The Flash might genuinely be the worst batsuit ever put on the big screen.Amazing how not a single element of it works.

Agreed that looks hideous. I think The Batman’s cowl is hideous too FWIW, but I do love the bodysuit.

My favorite emblem and cowl belong to Batman Returns’ suit.
I love the 89 and The Batman bodysuits.

Batman Begins was a decent suit but the other Bale suit was trash

both the bvs suits were awesome but everything else Affleck wore was bad

View attachment 65495

Batfleck's suit in The Flash might genuinely be the worst batsuit ever put on the big screen.Amazing how not a single element of it works.

All the work Wilkinson put into creating a Batman visually faithful to the (modern) comics, only to finally cover him up with, once again, plate armor...

Plus, that busy pattern makes him look like a beehive.

Beeman.

No doubt Flash will me be an awesome ride, but yeah, both batsuits sucks... still can't belive how bad Affleck's looks evolved. BvS is still the best live action batsuit imo.

View attachment 65495

I mean… yes, but it’s keeping with the way Affleck’s suits trended throughout his run. They were on to something the first time out (although that BVS suit was faaaar from perfect) and then JL happened and we got that ugly ass goggles look.

At least there are no goggles, as far as I’m concerned.

I mean… yes, but it’s keeping with the way Affleck’s suits trended throughout his run. They were on to something the first time out (although that BVS suit was faaaar from perfect) and then JL happened and we got that ugly ass goggles look.

At least there are no goggles, as far as I’m concerned.
Ehh.. not really. The armor in this suit is worse by orders of magnitude than it ever was even in the JL suit.

Batsuit generated using AI. Took several iterations to tune. I think it achieves the tactical, armor look that TDK was going for, but with a much sleeker style. It sits somewhere between TDK and BvS. Thoughts?

E7EE6826-A7C9-49CA-AEF7-C0F3F01589C0.png

View attachment 65495

I mean, I agree it doesn't look the most visually appealing... but I can see what they were going for with it... like these were just extra armor plating he could strap on over his regular custom quickly before riding his Bat-Bike (even the cowl seemed extra th!cc like a built-in helmet) without having to take the time to completely change suits...and given how banged up he got during that chase, it made sense that he needed that extra padding (obviously learned over the years of getting dragged behinds cars lol)

it's ironic that it gets so much criticism as if he didn't have extra armor on for this scene, everyone would probably complain about how unrealistic it was that he survived (in his normal suit) lol

As many have said, I’d like to see some color in the DCU Batman suit. Batman could operate like Iron Man too and have a different costume for each appearance—constantly upgrading or adapting for the mission at hand:

BatmanCostume_Rebirth.jpg

BatmanCostume_BatmanInc.jpg

batman-header-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"