Batsuit.

Really like that 3rd pic / statue

Give me Aparo or give me death.

b5227f1d30b85ce029a404ccf2b6fe589b20bc22.jpg

As for the bodysuit. I wouldn't mind seeing something that aesthetically was similar to that in the first Arkham game. Although it is from a game, it gives off an armoured feel with the sewn in panels whilst also not looking as bulky and restrictive as those of previous live action batsuits.

3wbfi3ingjh71.jpg

Arkham%2BAsylum%2BBatsuit.png

As for the bodysuit. I wouldn't mind seeing something that aesthetically was similar to that in the first Arkham game. Although it is from a game, it gives off an armoured feel with the sewn in panels whilst also not looking as bulky and restrictive as those of previous live action batsuits.

3wbfi3ingjh71.jpg

Arkham%2BAsylum%2BBatsuit.png
The first suit he wore in Arkham Knight is pretty much perfect

I think something like this would look great but with more detail maybe raised texture and linesc2d2fb41cc34c579eae1821a8b7573c3.jpg

I'm just hoping that they won't use rubber or tactical gear for the bodysuit, I'm so tired of both approaches.

Yep I hope they use something similar to cavills man of steel suit but grey obviously. Something with raised texture and keep the muscle padding to a minimum

I thought I’d like it more once I saw the film, but I really think the Reeves suit sucks. That cowl is probably the ugliest one we’ve ever had. I hated the look he chose for Catwoman and Riddler too. Some of his aesthetic choices are not my favorite and I think it will be easy to improve upon.

They should probably do a grey and blue suit with the yellow oval.

I would personally like the bat suit to look like the Batman Inc. suit only instead of the black/gray combo make it the classic blue/gray combo. It’s time we see that in live action after getting primarily black in the live action films

latest

If we get white eyes i'll lose it. It would be awesone make them mean angry looking and make them silvery like black panthers eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"