Batsuit.

Gunn liked the following retweet from Alex Ross's Twitter about a week and some change back. Then today, he liked a more recent tweet with the same image directly from Ross's account.

Last edited:
Gunn liked the following retweet from Alex Ross's Twitter about a week and some change back. Then today, he liked a more recent tweet with the same image directly from Ross's account.

Great. It's basically Affleck's suit with longer ears and the oval, but I hope they don't use the capsule belt.

Gorgeous!

I would really like to see something like this. This is the perfect time to embrace that classic look again.

That color scheme actually doesn’t work as well for me. The blue is too light and the gray is too dark. I think it’d look weird as hell in live action.

If it’s blue, which I’d like, I think Adam West is the way to go. Dark blue, light gray.

That color scheme actually doesn’t work as well for me. The blue is too light and the gray is too dark. I think it’d look weird as hell in live action.

If it’s blue, which I’d like, I think Adam West is the way to go. Dark blue, light gray.

Sure... and good cinematography would do most of the heavy lifting. The BTAS color scheme would be pretty perfect. Black cape and cowl with distinctive blue highlights depending on the light, gray bodysuit and, of course, the yellow oval.

No armor, no helmets and no unnecessarily busy designs. I really do like Pattinson's suit, but I'm ready for a true comic book look that isn't Puffy-Man Affleck's suit.

I want the body-encompassing cape man. But I agree w letting the lighting affect the suit. Black/grey with blue lighting hints.

I think it's supposed to be blue and black. That's Dick Grayson as Batman so it's using the Nightwing color scheme.

I know some people think it might be absurd, but I would love the white eyes in the cowl to go with the blue/gray batsuit.

This in live action with the right design could be chilling IMO
as4izYF.gif

I think it's supposed to be blue and black. That's Dick Grayson as Batman so it's using the Nightwing color scheme.
Oh ****, I didn’t even realize what he was holding.

I know some people think it might be absurd, but I would love the white eyes in the cowl to go with the blue/gray batsuit.

This in live action with the right design could be chilling IMO
as4izYF.gif

I think if they're going to do lenses, they'll need to be larger and more stylized in order the work.

59c27864c53fde68e49ac61ce90d4e77.jpg

WB_Year_one_movie_concept_art.jpg

They all look better than the actual suit he's going to wear in the movie, LOL

They all look better than the actual suit he's going to wear in the movie, LOL
I don't get how they downsized/messed with his shoulder scallops... makes his torso/neck look so weird.

For a B&B suit , I'd bring back the oval as another visual way of separating this version from Battinsons in addition to the suit being closer to the DCEU version as opposed to the armored look of the Reeve-verse .

batman-new-batsuit-josh-williamson-jorge-molina.jpg

batman_inc_1.jpg

Batman-Suit.jpg

Just hoping the wide cowl opening is carried over from Pattinson's cowl. I refuse to go back to the tiny cowl openings of Affleck and Bale.

I want the New DCEU Batman Suit to be Blue and more like the Comics i dont know i want something more different even if a Blue Suit can look Weird in Live Action i think could work if its created right
4aa6175826812ca2862639535a7a2c9a--batman.jpg

1d1683df1921c56cdedc14d9e74716c4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"