• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Batman Merchandise

I’m amped up for the whole damn book, but I’m really looking forward to however many pages they dedicate to the design of the Batsuit. Really eager to see the concept art and read Reeves/Glyn Dillon/David Crossman’s thoughts about that.

I've seen a lot of fans crap on the Pattinson McFarlane (many say the sculpt sucks, bad design, etc.) - but I really love mine.

Given McFarlane's recent years of questionable figures and sculpts here and there, I consider this one a great release.

Am I the only one not getting the criticism here?

Only thing I don’t like is the cape attachment. Makes a too pointed ‘v’ that’s inaccurate to the real batsuit. Otherwise, I may buy it sometime.

Last edited:
I'd say the likenesses are mcfarlanes weakest point. Save for a few head sculpts.

To each their own. I've seen PLENTY of terrible head sculpts out the mcfarland DC figures. Including some for the batman. Don't get me wrong his overall line up of DC are fine. But my main issue tends to be head sculpts. Especially for the live action stuff.
Yes, the live action head sculpts leave a lot to be desired. I think it’s the paint apps that kill a lot of them.
Mcfarlane used to be SO good at doing realistic head sculpts. I wonder what happened.
Overall though, I think most of his DC figures are pretty awesome. I like that pretty much every detail is sculpted and not just painted/printed on

Yeah theyre good weighty figures too. All of mine are still in box but I've handled some out of box and they feel good. If I was experienced in custom work I'd repaint them all.

The jawline is bit too square-ish, unlike Pattinson's face, which has more angular features .
p0z9yqxbp9g81.jpg

Got my Mcfarlane toys Battinson figure in yesterday. As expected, I got the unmaked cowl/cape on my masked figure. There was a mix up with figures, but it doesn't bother me much. It's been happening to a bunch of people. My catwoman and riddler should be coming today.

271807831_1094359441139790_5398754400095725371_n.jpg

257566004_694966445211997_1366384112707217269_n.jpg

Got my Mcfarlane toys Battinson figure in yesterday. As expected, I got the unmaked cowl/cape on my masked figure. There was a mix up with figures, but it doesn't bother me much. It's been happening to a bunch of people. My catwoman and riddler should be coming today.

I feel bad pointing this out because it's hard to unsee - but the abdominal chest piece is upside down. Also a common issue with these figures.

I feel bad pointing this out because it's hard to unsee - but the abdominal chest piece is upside down. Also a common issue with these figures.
I actually noticed this myself after posting haha. Someone had brought it up on twitter a few days ago too, but it is what it is. I really don't feel like hunting down a replacement at the moment.

Any good Battinson statues available to pre-order?

Just found out they canceled Riddler's Brew Mountain Dew:(

Any good Battinson statues available to pre-order?
A pretty reasonably priced one that looks good through DC Direct. You can find it on Amazon, McFarlane’s site, etc

There’s also a pretty pricey one available from Prime 1 studios

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"